Will crafting be ever fixed?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Zsombi
Bettler
Bettler

I find the equipment crafting system extremely clunky. It is so un-user friendly that other than upgrading stuff I never use it for anything else. I really don't understand why can the Player not learn the recipes like spells.. The other thing is, in the crafting menu, why can one always see the same few recipe images? Why not show the final product image instead? Not knowing what stuff will look like is also a turn off from making anything.

Then there is the obviously broken furniture crafting & relocating system. I barely tap the default button (E, use/interact) and it instantly switches into crafting mode. Even when I exit the house, it switches on outside (then I have to go back in and on the way out it switches off). :shock:

There is a mod for Skyrim, I think it's Jaxonz' crafting & positioner mod .. that was way better than what you people made, and it does more than just furniture crafting & relocating. You can make homes practically anywhere with it! Why wasn't such a system good?!? :(
Why do you have to re-invent the wheel? If you do then at least test it thoroughly and make it work or don't even add it.

It has been quite a while since the starter showed an available update or patch.. will there be no more ? The product is still buggy, there are still glitches and faulty systems to fix or change... :?
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Zsombi hat geschrieben:
I really don't understand why can the Player not learn the recipes like spells..
why don't you take care of that?

add recipe coffer in house
copy paste all constructible items as overwrite
replace script, replace player id by the recipe coffer id

now instead of having to have the recipes in your inventory, they just have to be in that coffer
coffer can be replace by a formlist and recipes add to it with the script from spell learning recipe (you take breezhome fully upgradable auto storage script and edit it)

nothing hard either to replace whatever nif the recipe is showing by the armor nif path

if some want alchemy to become crafting skyrim potions
http://imgur.com/a/wgUoP
have renumber enderal potions to skyrim potions, not sure what this will look like with both potions (that's not in that esp, tesedit load with skyrim esm renamed to skyrim0 to edit it directly)
there are other things in that esp, alchemy stuff is in ingredient, furniture, constructible item

edit:forgot the scripts
Dateianhänge
Scripts.7z
(1.36 KiB) 79-mal heruntergeladen
overhaul.7z
(107.39 KiB) 72-mal heruntergeladen
72850_20161109131353_1.jpg
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Zsombi hat geschrieben:

It has been quite a while since the starter showed an available update or patch.. will there be no more ? The product is still buggy, there are still glitches and faulty systems to fix or change... :?

Our current changelog for the next patch has around 7 DINA4 pages.

Now it's my time to ask: why? Why did you make this post here? Or better said, why are you writing it like this?

"The product " - which product? This is entirely fan made, you have not paid a penny for it, unless you actually donated. As such there is no reason for us to fix anything apart from being friendly and wanting users to experience something good with Enderal.

But: In no way or form do you have any sort of right to demand anything from us - nothing against contructive criticism (something yatol at least tries, though his choice of words is imo far from perfect), but where is the takeaway from your post?
You do not like it? Ok, but why should we change anything because of that? As yatol said: do it yourself, or perhaps you could post about it in a more constructive way.

Most of us are working on Enderal in their free time - and none of us have that much of it (apart from Till :P :P :P) but your post certainly does not help in motivating anybody to care for your problems or fixing bugs in general.
Zsombi
Bettler
Bettler

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
[...]
I am sorry if my choice of wording came out rude, I did not mean to offend. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1