Discovered and explored the "ERASE" (spoilers maybe?)

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
TheKharjo
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

So i was exploring dark valley and I found a place called Keltyzar.
Inside there was a nice ruin that looks like it was used as a underground trade route.
Going deeper into the dungeon i turned left and found something that looked like a closed off wooden spiral staircase , and as i checked the map , it looked like it had another area beneath.
After almost half an hour looking for any lever or chain to open the way, i finally decided to cheat a bit and used TCL.
As i went down the shaft i realized it was not a staircase but a well .
It had no water,which made me think it was just a dead end that was there when the developers used an world object to create the area, but then i realized it had a few mushrooms and fish, which made me curious.
After i checked the minimap i observed it had a door to another cell named ERASED.
I quickly realized that door might not lead anywhere or to an empty cell and probably a crash (because of the name) so i saved my game and made my way to the door (the way was hidden and hard to see ) and activated the door.
To my surprize there was a extraordinary place inside, full of glowing areas and a weird statue (edit just realized it was Mara's temple statue) , also a nicely done central dining hall .
Moving further into the ruin, i found a waterfall that took me into a lower level, which in turn led to another cell also named ERASED.
The next cell was smaller but also fun to explore, an it led me to a big pit fall with multiple wooden beams which i had to jump on to get lower to a hallway to the final cell , which had a name this time, Keltyzar's Final Resting Place.
AND INSIDE, OMG, the place was so epic i just cant describe in words, but it was like an opening similar but better than Eldergleam Sanctuary in Skyrim.
And on top of the cave-like was a huge rocky formation that had a small circle of standing stones shining brightly (which i assume held the mini-boss)
Sad to say, there were no enemies, no NPC , nothing.
Just an empty space, never fully done, but extraordinary and beautiful.
So i want to ask you SureAI, Please finish that area, add some npc's to fight and an epic boss at the end, or maybe a epic quest as well, which i could have fun with during my next Playtrough, and also i want to ask you, PLEASE, PLEASE DONT ERASE IT!
Rufus
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Can you please show where the entrance is on the map? I absolutely want to see this! :D
TheKharjo
Schurke
Schurke

Here it is, i didn't fully explore it on the video, since it looks much better if you see it for your own eyes
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH4UvC9xmgQ
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

This dungeon was made for a quest that had to be cut, but it might be in the DLC. :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Wow, great find! I wonder how many more unused dungeons there are? I've already explored the Rhalata Temple with tcl.

Nicholas, you can't waste such a terrific dungeon! If you don't have plans to use it in your dcl, then please just load up some creatures and treasures and unlock it. (Although I didn't see any way out of Keltzyar's Rest without using tcl except for a teleport scroll.)
TheKharjo
Schurke
Schurke

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Wow, great find! I wonder how many more unused dungeons there are? I've already explored the Rhalata Temple with tcl.

Nicholas, you can't waste such a terrific dungeon! If you don't have plans to use it in your dcl, then please just load up some creatures and treasures and unlock it. (Although I didn't see any way out of Keltzyar's Rest without using tcl except for a teleport scroll.)
I assume that it was intended for a quest indeed, and you would get teleported away after you kill the boss or something.
Rufus
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I've already explored the Rhalata Temple with tcl.
Can you show me where I might find the entrance with tcl?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

In the Ark Undercity, go to the Arena district and look for the Moldwood House (I think that's the name, or something similar). You'll find the locked door to the temple in there (in the lower level if I remember).

EDIT: My mistake, you need to use the console command "Unlock" for the doors, not tcl.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1