Compatible Mods

Moderator: Moderatoren

199 Beiträge Seite 15 von 20
Vortigern
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I see that Violens is on the list of compatible mods.
However, when loading I recieved an error message because it was looking for 'Dawnguard' - Enderal would not load as a result. I switched Violens off again and had no more problems loading.

This seems to confirm a comment I read elsewhere on a forum:
"Why is VioLens on the compatible list? It needs Legendary Skyrim installed, and Enderal removes Dawnguard and Dragonborn from your installation."

Is there a solution I'm not aware of? Or should we take it from the compatible list?
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

Vortigern hat geschrieben:
I see that Violens is on the list of compatible mods.
However, when loading I recieved an error message because it was looking for 'Dawnguard' - Enderal would not load as a result. I switched Violens off again and had no more problems loading.

This seems to confirm a comment I read elsewhere on a forum:
"Why is VioLens on the compatible list? It needs Legendary Skyrim installed, and Enderal removes Dawnguard and Dragonborn from your installation."

Is there a solution I'm not aware of? Or should we take it from the compatible list?
violens works just fine. I've had it in my load order for a month playing for hrs almost every day and it's never caused a problem. The notes section of the compatibility spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0) says "Install Options: BSA Core Files, Vanilla Plugin". In other words, vanilla only choice. It sounds like you chose an option with DLC during install and that may be your issue. I suggest a reinstall of the mod. I hope you are able to resolve your problem :)
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
violens works just fine. I've had it in my load order for a month playing for hrs almost every day and it's never caused a problem.
it's not because you didn't saw problems there aren't...
[+]
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [14] VioLens.esp
[00:00] KillMoveFrontSideRoot [IDLE:00024CD4]
[00:00] IDLE \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - \ Parameter #1 -> Found a REFR reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,ENCH,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,LVSP,MISC,MSTT,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SLGM,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,WEAP
[00:00] KillMoveSneakBackRoot [IDLE:00096800]
[00:00] IDLE \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - \ Parameter #1 -> Found a REFR reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,ENCH,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,LVSP,MISC,MSTT,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SLGM,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,WEAP
[00:00] KillMoveRootDragon [IDLE:000C1F1F]
[00:00] IDLE \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NAVM reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,ENCH,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,LVSP,MISC,MSTT,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SLGM,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,WEAP
[00:00] KillMoveBackSideRoot [IDLE:000E8458]
[00:00] KillMoveFrontSideRoot00 [IDLE:00100E8B]
[00:00] KillMoveBackSideRoot00 [IDLE:00100F16]
[00:00] KillMoveSneakBackRoot00 [IDLE:00100F18]
[00:00] KillMoveFrontSideRootLeft [IDLE:1408E4C9]
[00:00] E3DemoAlphaWolfKillMoveLeft [IDLE:1408E511]
[00:00] KillMoveBackSideRootLeft [IDLE:1408E5AD]
[00:00] KillMoveFrontSideRootLeftPower [IDLE:1408E5B8]
[00:00] E3DemoAlphaWolfKillMoveLeftPower [IDLE:1408E600]
[00:00] KillMoveBackSideRootLeftPower [IDLE:1408E69C]
[00:00] KillMoveSneakBackRootLeft [IDLE:141592F4]
[00:00] KillMoveSneakBackRootLeftPower [IDLE:1415934D]
[00:01] All Done!
don't think those one can be ctd (but didn't check)
Dateianhänge
qqqq.jpg
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

yatol hat geschrieben:
"Problems" was in regards to CTDs or error messages when loading as described. My feedback was valid and in an attempt to be helpful
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
yatol hat geschrieben:
"Problems" was in regards to CTDs or error messages when loading as described. My feedback was valid and in an attempt to be helpful
it's not because you don't crash when you load the game with a mod, you won't crash later because of it

does your bandits have a brain?
mine didn't had one, won't crash because of that or have anything in the log about it
coc desertpulvermineml1 (or l2 l3... whatever the cell of those screens are), there's some dumbass there

screen 1, you can see 2 stupids npcs that are just standing there, only one is able to attack you
screen 3, stupid bandit won't do anything while i just shot it
screen 2, bandit with nehrim faction met bandit with bandit faction, stupid bandit don't do much while he get destroyed
too time consuming to find what the problem is, have copy paste a nehrim soldier in temp esp, renumber to that bandit id, and copy paste until bandit lost his brain

problem was the imperial race
Bild
don't know what that thing is, only think i know is it break the npc ai

not crashing when you load enderal with a mod doesn't mean anything
nioverride dll fail with corpse that don't have head, i had to get the perk to decapitate to crash because of that, it took some time
Dateianhänge
72850_20161008075840_1.jpg
72850_20161008081954_1.jpg
72850_20161008081933_1.jpg
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

yatol hat geschrieben:
it's not because you don't crash when you load the game with a mod, you won't crash later because of it
I could have sworn I said "I've had it in my load order for a month playing for hrs almost every day and it's never caused a problem"
yatol hat geschrieben:
does your bandits have a brain?
yes. combat is completely normal
yatol hat geschrieben:
not crashing when you load enderal with a mod doesn't mean anything
I also know I mentioned I don't get CTDs, I never said only when loading. Now over a month, avg 3-4hrs a day. I have probably over 100hrs of gameplay with this mod installed. I made sure my original verbiage covered that point. Clearly. There's a reason it's on the list of compatible mods.
I don't get ANY combat issues
my original response was to be helpful. Politely provide feedback. that the mod CAN work for enderal. not to prove a point or rant. there's no need to keep coming back to try and "correct" me. for me, it works. for you it doesn't. move on
I hope Vortigern was able to resolve his/her problem
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
for me, it works. for you it doesn't.
i use violenz...

have delete some stuff from pureweathers because it's no longer in that skyrim esm
an ihud script was edited to load skyui quest of skyrim esm
i tried asis
[+]
Bild
yes it work, but it's useless in that state (stronger npcs it's better than more weak npcs, have no use for the spawn thing)

some problems i saw had nothing to do with my load order, you can encounter them without mods
when i got to the child desert town, the guard open the door, i enter, if you don't stay near the guard while he close the door, you ctd
don't know why i had a ctd when the final boss start talking because... (if i can avoid it by not doing what i am not allowed to do, don't care about it)
had a ctd when i fall for the trap when looking for the machine (got stuck between rock the first time, loading a save to redo that stuff was a bad idea)
had the footik crashes when i tried to load a save in riverville tavern (because of that crashfixe dll enderal put in skse folder)

some weren't crash, but still problems
saw the performance impact after naming the house, some scripts are a huge mess
got stuck after leaving the marketplace house because of a standingstill package
those npc with the imperial race above, because of advanced avoidance (you have that, whatever it does, didn't find out http://www.gamesas.com/what-advanced-av ... 38819.html)
wasn't able to temper my path abiding axe because there's no constructible object for it
etc etc
boy_cad
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

yatol hat geschrieben:
don't know what that thing is, only think i know is it break the npc ai
I also use Violens - A Killmove Mod (+WIldcat, +Vigor), and I have had trouble with passive bandit AI. They begin to act when the Player moves close enough. The NPCs are in combat mode with weapons drawn, and they face the character, but wont move before a proximity trigger. I think its only bandits so far.
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

that's because advanced avoidance is check for the imperial race
if they don't have a bow or spell, they can only hope you get close to them to be able to attack you

the one above that say he don't have that problem, or ctd, it's up to you to believe that (he's the same as the demonica fanboys, ignoring problems instead of fixing them)
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

boy_cad hat geschrieben:
I also use Violens - A Killmove Mod (+WIldcat, +Vigor), and I have had trouble with passive bandit AI.
That's so weird because I use violens in combination with wildcat as well (not vigor however) and I do not have that odd behavior. I am however mostly only using the injuries portion thou as I use Enderal - Gameplay Overhaul by Reltilie for dmg/stamina changes instead. If you would like to compare MCM settings of violens and/or wildcat I'd be more than happy to explore solutions as it's apparently possible to prevent the behavior (perhaps it's situational?). I would love to be able to answer why it works for some but not others but I do not know the answer. There must be a reason it was put on the compatibility page though.
Anyway, just trying to provide helpful feedback.
yatol hat geschrieben:
the one above that say he don't have that problem, or ctd, it's up to you to believe that (he's the same as the demonica fanboys, ignoring problems instead of fixing them)
#1 - no idea what demonica is
#2 - my first post on violense WAS feedback AND an attempt to provide a solution...your continuing invalid attacks continue to prove you REALLY don't read what I write correctly again and again. Immature ignorant slander doesn't help "fix" something either and the borderline obsessive repetition in which you write long posts to continually argue with me just points to the fact that you might need some "fixing" yourself. It's absurd to have a fit that ONE person claimed something works when it's on a compatibility list as working I'm clearly NOT the only person it works for.
The only reason I humor you with a response is so that other people don't get miss information that the mod doesn't work at all

If anyone ELSE would like to see violense working during combat with enemies behaving as normal I'd have no problem turning shadowplay on the next time i'm in game
199 Beiträge Seite 15 von 20