[Questions FAQ] Exploring Bust Quests?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Can too much exploring blow quests?

Was curious about another member's question & made mistake of "coc" into a dungeon that was somewhat a spoiler.

Finding it on my own though was a lot of fun and adventure. Quite a few 'unique' npc?
[+]
1.) Old Ashamahn: Emma Darkhand & Eschtak Darkhand

2.) Princess Dal Marak's Grave: Esartira

3.) Old Iniath: Expedition leader Melren

4.) Rock Shelter: Bertulus the Ripper & Kritos

5.) Old Sherath: note on dead adventurer near a wooden rose & arcane fever area hints at two locations to investigate. "treasure map" kind of fun or wild goose chase?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

There are many dungeons that have a named "boss" at the end that are not part of any quest. But you might bust a quest if you enter places you're not supposed to by using console commands.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Good to know because I've discovered a couple more. (My "Magic Symbol" count is a whopping 29/100 - where *are* these things!)

Swimming north of a collision plane eventually did allow me to turn east & then swim back south, but complete waste of time. Area just looks unfinished & map marker won't activate as 'discovered.'

Curiosity can kill the cat. (Or at least disappoint him!)

thx
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

where *are* these things!
Many are in the dungeons,mines,castles, shipwrecks, often in areas where you don't need to go except to look around. Some are outside in the middle of nowhere where I've found them just exploring or taking shortcuts across mountains or thru valleys. Some are angled away from the view in one direction so you don't see them unless you turn around and trace your steps back. Some are at the bottom of ponds & pools. Sometimes you can find one in a location where you just know there is no reason to explore, like in the Ark walls or towers.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1