Old Ban Totem

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
hartonfamily
Bettler
Bettler

Hey there -

So I have the scheme for the Old Ban Totem to hurt the blind miner. I havn't done anything with crafting though - all the guides I can find say to craft it and you can hurt him, which is great - but 'how' do I craft it? I have it in my inventory but whenever I go to any of the crafting thingys it doesn't seem to give me the option to make it. Thanks!
Tamira
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 52 Mal

Go to an anvil and try the blueprint. It will be grayed out but you can see which (and how many) things you need to craft it.
hartonfamily
Bettler
Bettler

Ah, an anvil. I hadn't tried that. Yep, works like a charm, and I can see what I need. Thanks so much! Spare parts....boo, if only I had collected them....I don't even see a vendor that has them to buy:(
Slovier
Gauner
Gauner

Well, try the various, bland looking wooden crates in the dungeons. They usually have several in them. Or you can use the console commands :D
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

I crafted it as its quite an early to low craftable and it became a spell or a spell was added to spell book , but when I go to spells its not there, because I play a stealth range sin style play , but even so I'm guessing its one of greyed out tabs, and I dont want to have to waste points early in game to make it show :roll:
when if its craftable and in turn becomes a spell it should still just show for that one spell :?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

it became a spell or a spell was added to spell book , but when I go to spells its not there, because I play a stealth range sin style play , but even so I'm guessing its one of greyed out tabs, and I dont want to have to waste points early in game to make it show :roll:
when if its craftable and in turn becomes a spell it should still just show for that one spell
Eh? When you craft the Old Ban Totem, it is added to your inventory (the right-hand miscellaneous column).
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

I also had a notification on screen say old ban spell or such thing say added to spell book soon as the item hit my inventory , I didnt catch it properly it wasn't on screen long enough, and couldnt see the item ? tho i was standing near that everywhere chest , will check the chest tho

Edited Later - It was in the chest of safe keeping near the bounty board , but as soon it popped into my inventory , a message in corner said old ban added to spellbook o,O
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

OK, I see what you are referring to, perhaps that pop-up message is misleading. Whenever you place the Old Ban Totem in your inventory, if you check the spell page, the far right column that shows active effects from items such as armor, etc., you will see that the Old Ban Totem Fortifies Psionics +3, Entropy +3, and Mana +10. You just have to have it in your inventory, you don't wear or equip it.
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

Ahhh ok thanks for that, clears up a lot will look at that when I go in , Thanks for your reply
Patrik.u.carlsson
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello
I have the Blueprint for the totem.
But i cannot Craft the totem at the Anvil.
I have the material 4 Woods, 15 spareparts, flawless emerald and amethyst.
The actual problem is that i cannot see the totem when i are at the anvil, which means that i cannot Craft it.
Anyone knows what i do wrong?

Best regard
13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2