Seriously stuck on Angel quest

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
scott1000
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hi

I managed to throw the satchel through the hole in the wall without much hassle, but have been trying to shoot the flaming arrow through for hours without any success. My patience is starting to wear thin because I've tried firing it at every angle. I noticed that there is only a fire flash when you aim for certain areas, but even this doesn't cause an explosion and make the magic barrier disappear.

Please please please could someone offer some advice, because there is no other mention on the internet of this problem, so it is clearly something I'm overlooking? I would hate it if I have to end this brilliant mod in this frustrating way. I've even tried collision off and floating right up there but still nothing happens.

Thanks.
Tamira
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 52 Mal

You could upload your savegame here (ess and skse) and someone could try to do it for you.
scott1000
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Tamira hat geschrieben:
You could upload your savegame here (ess and skse) and someone could try to do it for you.

Thanks, but there's no point. Once I realised I wasn't using the flaming arrows I did it in 30 seconds. How completely gormless of me not to check in my inventory. :dumb:
Tamira
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 52 Mal

:lol: :thumbsup:
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Made the same mistake for a few arrows, although I did switch from my shock damage bow to my flame damage bow before starting, thinking that might be enough. Nope. Had to use flame arrows.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1