7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Enderal Patch 1.1.3.3 is downloadable!
Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki!

This patch is about 400 MB in size.
Launcher version: A50

Changelog 1.1.3.3:

Launcher:
  • Added option to close Launcher at game start
Sound:
  • Added 23 localized bard songs
UI:
  • Added SkyUI current effects status display icons
FRGCWRU
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Sublime work on the mod you guys! There's no words for it. :thumbsup: I'm just completely floored especially considering how many hours I've put into my mod for Oblivion and compare it to how much work must have been put into this. You most definitely deserve all the donations tenfold.

This is how you make an open world RPG Bethesda! Take note! I hope this mod will raise their standards because quite frankly right now they're appalling in contrast.

My only concern is internet dependability: Will Enderal and the launcher always remain reliant on the SureAI servers being up? In other words, will there ever be a complete install package that also includes all the patches that you can just install from your HDD and then launch the game with Steam in offline mode? Kind of like how Nehrim doesn't need an internet connection or servers either.

Just worried because I'll definitely want to come back and replay this mod every few years and wouldn't want to not be able to play it because of certain dependencies that are no longer available.
Dikong227
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Thank you for the filesize information it really helpful !
You guys rocks
evouga
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks for the update! The localized bard songs surely required a lot of hard work.

I'm loving what I've seen of Enderal so far, but I'm going to hold off for a little while longer before putting too many hours in, as it seems there are some critical quest bugs still being worked on.
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

I beat the game with every sidequest done but the eggs and the wells ones, all I have to say is I'm yet to see a critical quest bug. Let's point out that I didn't used any other mod but Enderal by itself.

If anything, you'll find some weird LODs here and some places missing walls and floors there, let's not forget about some lord of the Lost Ones (Draugh lords) HKing everything to give a hard time to melee classes, but the Total Conversion is pretty much solid.
evouga
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

In the few hours I played I ran into a bugged quest involving the mayor's wife. I filed a bug report in the tracker but it doesn't look like it's fixed yet.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

evouga hat geschrieben:
In the few hours I played I ran into a bugged quest involving the mayor's wife. I filed a bug report in the tracker but it doesn't look like it's fixed yet.
Long known issue. ~100 times reported. We just can't fix some bugs within minutes, hours, days.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1