question about skills and a suggestion

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

So I got a question about training your skills in Enderal. Is it so you can no longer train your skills by simply doing it? And is it only possible to level the skills up with books or can you visit a trainer as well (as was the case in Nehrim)?

Maybe a handy feature for the next patch: the way you level up looks nice but imo it's a chore. I mean it looks nice but it really becomes when you have to use the spell every time and get a loading screen and then look at the individual talent points in order to level up. It's just the Skyrim talent tree except more directly built into the envirmont so I ask: could you maybe enable the option to level up the old way so it isn't that bothersome to level up. As I said it looks very nice but after a while I just want to level up quickly and then move on without needing to directly look at every point to see what it does and to load a new area every time.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey Hazzmat,

We wanted to include the old leveling system (The meditation menu was more of an emergency solution), but the problem was that you couldn't add new perk trees or remove old ones in the leveling system. And, even worse, I believe the perk menu was hardcoded, so we couldn't even edit in Flash. There were attempts to hard-code a new menu similar to the hero menu, but we dropped these plans because we didn't have enough manpower. Maybe someone skilled in Flash will implement an alternative leveling menu eventually - if that's the case we'd be happy to merge it with the original game. :)

In other words: I fully agree. While it looks cool to begin with, it gets somewhat of a chore eventually.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Thanks for the fast response. Yeah that's too bad let's hope someone steps in and does that but for now this way will have to do.

So are there still trainers in the game or are they gone?
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1