Can't start a new game(blackscreen)

Moderator: Moderatoren

21 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
Etrius
Bettler
Bettler

I having a black screen both on title with only the bethesda logo showing up and the menu in the left, and the game not starting up when I press New game.
http://i.imgur.com/SEid3Vd.jpg
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Seems to be a faulty installation - try deinstalling and reinstalling Enderal. You may also try to whitelist the launcher in your antivirus Ssftware, as it seems that some of them hinder the launcher at doing its work.
Etrius
Bettler
Bettler

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
Seems to be a faulty installation - try deinstalling and reinstalling Enderal. You may also try to whitelist the launcher in your antivirus Ssftware, as it seems that some of them hinder the launcher at doing its work.
I'll check that...
Should I install without the dlcs?
Icon711
Bettler
Bettler

Second time installing for me. Got to play for roughly 8 seconds, then it locked me up, restarted the computer, got back into launcher, "Enderal Needs an Update", checked 5 times, nope, version was correct. Ok... uninstall, reinstall, NOW, after updating, get back into start screen, no picture in the background, just black screen, Click new game, hit enter, black screen with "Skyrim" cursor, I can hear music, but nothing happens, waited 8 minutes on one attempt.

Launcher log to try and be helpful.

Yes the launcher is whitelisted as well.
Dateianhänge
Launcher.log
(68.08 KiB) 312-mal heruntergeladen
anton99881
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

When i install enderal Launcher then all mine data files are gone i tested to reinstall but it wont work if i play the game it wont start when i click on new game and the loading screen come up and then loading screen was finished then black screen but the music playd in the background //edit and all mine data files are gone if i start skyrim Launcher
iamnotyourfoe
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

hi guys! ,new to the game and only recently installed it . when i first tried to start a new game nothing apear to work! the screen stays black and i can see the cursor /hear the soundtrack :cry:
thanks everybody
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Etrius hat geschrieben:
Should I install without the dlcs?
Doesn't matter.
Check out this installation instruction.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

That can't happen if you install through the launcher. Do not unzip the installation package!
Delete your skyrim folder in the steam directory. Download and install Skyrim. Then follow these instructions.
dovahkiin
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello everyone. I have installed enderal correctly by the launcher and followed all the instruction. When I click launch enderal on the launcher I get a sound and main menu appears with a black background. When I click on new game and explore enderal The game turns into blackscreen and I see the cursor I can move the cursor and can hear the soundtrack but the game loads forever. Can anybody help me I am a big fan of enderal I have played nehrim before and skyrim is my favorite game. Things I have tried:

- Reinstalling skyrim and enderal from scratch
- Launching as an administrator
- Lowering the graphics
- Window mode
- Restarting the pc
- Installing with different enderal launcher versions.

Also note I have legendary edition of skyrim.
Dateianhänge
Launcher.log
Here is my launcher log
(87.97 KiB) 247-mal heruntergeladen
Rastroff
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

i followed Gopher tutorial video to install Enderal used the Enderal launcher, i have a clean vanilla skyrim (new computer and all so no mods at all) everything has been done but when i use the launcher of enderal i get to the skyrim menu all black i launch new game, music launches and infinite black screen...

any ideas ?
21 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3