Special Edition and Enderal

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Simply as the title has it, with the Skyrim special edition coming out in approx 2 months and free for anyone with the game and all dlcs. Will installing/upgrading to this cause any problems for an installed Enderal English version. I've no idea how it's going to work when it's released, as in whether it's going to just upgrade my current Skyrim or if it will install as a separate game in a different location.

Cheers for any info or ideas. :)
Ðaimoz
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 13 Mal

The Special Edition would be handled like a new game in the Steam Library, least thats what ive heard. So no upgrade. You have Skyrim and Skyrim SE than. Bad thing: Tons of GB to download :dead:
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Cheers for the info :), as I'm paying for "supposedly" unlimited data, it's about fair that my isp provide what they charge for :wink: , will just download it over night when I'm not up to much else.

Many thanks again 8)
JoeCapricorn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I came here just to post that it is confirmed to be a separate game in Steam.

https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/763054148354990081

This is good because there are a ton of mods that won't work with the remaster. Some of them may never work because mod developers might never get around to updating their mod (if they aren't active anymore for whatever reason) - although my hope is that the remaster is big enough news that most major mods (such as SKSE based mods) would be updated.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

JoeCapricorn hat geschrieben:
I came here just to post that it is confirmed to be a separate game in Steam.
That's wonderful to have that confirmed. Many thanks indeed :thumbsup:
Generator22
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find this info, at least not in this sub-forum. I was just wondering if Enderal will eventually have a version compatible with the Skyrim remaster that'll be released in October or if we have to stick to the original Skyrim to play it.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi,
first of all Enderal is not compatible with the special edition of Skyrim. We need to wait like everyone else for the release and then we can assess whether it is possible or not. Depends mostly on limited money, time, ressources and how big the overall effort would be to port Enderal.
Alexander DeLarge
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Since it's only two months off, I figure I should wait to experience Enderal due to the under the hood changes that'll certainly benefit my system.

Are there any plans to support the Definitive Edition? Can't imagine you guys would put in so many years into a project and not port it over to the re-release (and maybe even do a director's cut).
neep
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Are there any plans to release Enderal for the upcoming 64-bit Special Edition of Skyrim? There is so much extra scope for modding with a 64-bit framework in place.
domjam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello all i was just curious if enderal will ever be updated to run on the new 64bit version of skyrim.
13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2