In need of help starting the game.

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kalciphoz
Bettler
Bettler

I seem to have successfully installed Enderal, and it launches with no issues. When starting a new game, buttons disappear and fog starts appearing in the lower part of the screen, but the game does not start. Does anybody know how to resolve this? Thanks in advance.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

When you start a new game, the first thing you will see is the loading screen. I think it is a woodland scene with some fog or mist at the lower left. the buttons disappear during the loading screen, and there is text below the framed picture. Is this what you are seeing? Sometimes the loading is slow, but eventually you should find yourself standing in front of a wooden structure and see a grassy area in front of you.
Kalciphoz
Bettler
Bettler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
When you start a new game, the first thing you will see is the loading screen. I think it is a woodland scene with some fog or mist at the lower left. the buttons disappear during the loading screen, and there is text below the framed picture. Is this what you are seeing? Sometimes the loading is slow, but eventually you should find yourself standing in front of a wooden structure and see a grassy area in front of you.
I don't see a framed picture. All that happens is the fog and the buttons disappearing, nothing else is changing, the background picture is the same as on the title screen and no loading text is appearing.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Well, I don't know what it could be. I think you'll have to wait for SureAI to help you, but they are focused on the German forum right now. One thing you might try, is on the launcher screen click "EINSTELLUNGEN", then click on "ONE TWEAK." [ this is supposed to help reduce crashes, but I don't know if it can help you.] You can also see there if it is detecting your video card correctly. Sorry, I'm not a tech-type guy.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi, please post your lauchner log. You can find it here: C:\programs(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\enderallauchner\system\log
Are you sure you installed Enderal the right way?
First off all you need a clean skyrim installation
You need the newest launcher and the preload data. Start the launcher if you have both files downloaded. The launcher will write automatically into your skyrim folder.
Click the button: "Enderal jetzt installieren". In the next window you have to choose the data file (ending: .gz). Then Click the button "Weiter". Do no copy the files by yourself!
Than you can update your game to the newest version (1.0.0.9 atm)
If the problem still exists write me a PM or write here back.
The english version will probably come out later this month.
Kalciphoz
Bettler
Bettler

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
Hi, please post your lauchner log. You can find it here: C:\programs(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\enderallauchner\system\log
Are you sure you installed Enderal the right way?
First off all you need a clean skyrim installation
You need the newest launcher and the preload data. Start the launcher if you have both files downloaded. The launcher will write automatically into your skyrim folder.
Click the button: "Enderal jetzt installieren". In the next window you have to choose the data file (ending: .gz). Then Click the button "Weiter". Do no copy the files by yourself!
Than you can update your game to the newest version (1.0.0.9 atm)
If the problem still exists write me a PM or write here back.
The english version will probably come out later this month.
log file

I posted the topic immediately after the problem occuring, when I had taken the following steps: I reinstalled Skyrim through steam and followed all the steps on dl.enderal.com. After posting, I rebooted the computer and tried again, but the problem persisted.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1