Textures All Glitched Out

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Schweetness101
Bettler
Bettler

I don't know what I did wrong on the installation, but my textures look like the attached image.

I downloaded the launcher and .gz file, installed it and updated through the launcher, it all went fine, I can start the game, the main menu looks normal, but then the image on the loading screen doesn't show up when I start a new game, and the game itself looks like the attached picture.

This is on a fresh install of Skyrim on an install of windows that has not had SKyrim install before, and I am unsubscribed from all mods (i did install skse with the online installer for that because when I first went to start the game it wouldn't let me without that).

Any help at all?
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot0.jpg (it has the watermark from the free bmp to jpg conversion software I used, but you can still see what I'm talking about)
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi,
there will be an english version of Enderal (fully subbed and voiced) in late July (probably)!
Do you have a clean Skyrim installation (without Mods and ENBs). Make sure the steam workshop does not download any modification.
Download the Launcher.
You also need the installation data (ending .gz). Download it from any Server. We had some troubles with the file hosted by Moddb.
We recommend the torrent version. (because of the high speed and checksum)
Start the launcher. Click the Button "Enderal jetzt installieren".
Search for the installation data via the "3-Point-Button" next to the installation path field button.
It takes some time to install, especially at the beginning. (stop at 2 or 4 %) Just let it take some time.
Do not unzip the Data at your own. Then you need to update to the latest Patch 1.0.0.9. (button "Update" - it's the same word in german)
If this is done Enderal should be playable.
Write back if need some help or the instructions weren't clearly formulated. Sorry my english is not the best. I'm still improving.

Till
Schweetness101
Bettler
Bettler

Hello,

Thanks for responding. I had already done all of that though, and this was a fresh Skyrim intallation with no mods.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Could you pls show a screenshot of your Data Folder - and it would be nice if you post the sizes of all the texture bsas in there. Thank you very much :)
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

I had this problem when I modded my Skyrim with too many mods and my old pc couldn't handle it. What's your graphic card and how much gb does it have? It sounds like that kind of problem to me.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Sancez hat geschrieben:
I had this problem when I modded my Skyrim with too many mods and my old pc couldn't handle it. What's your graphic card and how much gb does it have? It sounds like that kind of problem to me.
We had this problem quite often in the german forum. This should be just some broken bsa files (e.g. meshes, textures).
Yes, a Screenshot would be helpfull as Caleb8990 said. :)
bastiwe
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Same grapic problems here. I've had several Skyrim-Mods installed, but i guess they're automatically deactivated by Enderal?
bastiwe
Bettler
Bettler

Screenshots here:

Bild

Data-Folder:

Bild
KanonenMike
Assassine
Assassine
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

@bastiwe: Are you using an ENB or other mods? These could cause these bugs.
bastiwe
Bettler
Bettler

Yes, i've installed RealVision ENB from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?. I guess that's the problem. I will try to uninstall it before installing Enderal.
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2