136 Beiträge Seite 4 von 14
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Daniel hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I can only see this as mocking and some cruel joke as you're posting this in the english section saying there is only on week until the release but of course we have to wait a month to properly play it. Nice PR.
Well, it's news that the game is coming out. The fact that it'll be in German is another thing. :roll:

Just play it in German and take the opportunity to learn a new language for a month until you give up and play the English version! Enjoy the scenery and atmosphere, soak in the world, learn your surroundings a bit! Who knows, maybe you'll choose another type of character for your second playthrough or perhaps you'll finish the German version first? Regardless, you have waited for Enderal as long as I have and I know that we can wait another month for that extra polish. It'll be worth it!
Damn I can't believe no one is bothered by this what the heck it's no use lol. Also I'm not a xenophobe or anything I speak 3 languages and maybe some german. You talk as if I'm entitled American or anything but nobody realizes not everybody speaks german it's not a world language. How would I soak in the world and learn my surroundings when I can barely understand half of what is told? You'll feel alienated and not in a good way but in a fun sucking way. Fyi I appreciate your point but still, it sucks. Incoming haters who say I don't appreciate the devs or the work they've been doing.
Nobody is gonna say that, is just that your complain feels so.. inappropriate maybe? And I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but it's quite silly to complain about the english version coming in a few weeks after the german release, because SureAi isn't a big company, is just two guys in a dark room working on the final steps of the project (right now of course, there were more of them in the past). And it's coming in a few weeks, it's not like it's coming in 6 months (it would still be inappropriate to complain since it's an amateur project, but I would totally understand the complain because of the hype, I would probably be swearing myself in secret).

I think about another game I'm waiting to be released, Berserk, a new game based on the manga Berserk by Kentaro Miura: it's announced to be released in two months in Japan, but we have no idea when the english version will be avaible, and I'm afraid it may take at least one year before the release knowing the time japanese companys require to translate and release a game here in the wild west (I'm more in the center since I'm italian actually, but you get the point). Yet, nobody complains about it (I'm silently swearing all the gods names in secret, lol).

That's why your complain isn't finding much support here. I hope you don't get offended because that's not something I'm trying to do, I just trying to explain you something.

About the german trailer being posted in the english section.. Well, it's just for us not german speakers for being able to talk about it, nothing more nothing less, and we are actually talking about it.

EDIT: I'm more bothered by the 1-3 july window, because I will reload this page over and over again for three days hoping to see a download link, and three days are a long time to get obsessive-compulsive hyped, lol.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Daniel hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I can only see this as mocking and some cruel joke as you're posting this in the english section saying there is only on week until the release but of course we have to wait a month to properly play it. Nice PR.
Well, it's news that the game is coming out. The fact that it'll be in German is another thing. :roll:

Just play it in German and take the opportunity to learn a new language for a month until you give up and play the English version! Enjoy the scenery and atmosphere, soak in the world, learn your surroundings a bit! Who knows, maybe you'll choose another type of character for your second playthrough or perhaps you'll finish the German version first? Regardless, you have waited for Enderal as long as I have and I know that we can wait another month for that extra polish. It'll be worth it!
Damn I can't believe no one is bothered by this what the heck it's no use lol. Also I'm not a xenophobe or anything I speak 3 languages and maybe some german. You talk as if I'm entitled American or anything but nobody realizes not everybody speaks german it's not a world language. How would I soak in the world and learn my surroundings when I can barely understand half of what is told? You'll feel alienated and not in a good way but in a fun sucking way. Fyi I appreciate your point but still, it sucks. Incoming haters who say I don't appreciate the devs or the work they've been doing.
I suppose I myself am not bothered because I've grown used to waiting for stuff. Most things are postponed when it comes to games these days and few of them are worth buying on day 1 because they are not polished enough and often buggy. I like the fact that SureAI spends extra time to polish and fix the last bugs + translation errors that exist. Even though I know some German, it sucked and was definitely jarring to find those documents that were left untranslated in Nehrim.

It'll come out when it comes out and regardless of the language, it'll be good. I know that isn't your point, but I feel like it's worth saying anyway. I didn't mean soak in the surroundings as in LITERALLY with words and what not, but more like exploration and get a feel of the world design, how the areas look and are populated, etc. I feel you Hazz, but it's not worth causing a fuss over. :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

No maybe it's not seeing that everyone else seemingly is fine with it. Perhaps it's something to do with me but this complaining was all because I know it's going to be a good game and ofc I respect the devs for doing this you're right we should be happy we're getting an English release so soon already it's just the feeling knowing the release is near and at the same time not near enough. Anyway yeah I ranted perhaps too much guess emotions are at fault need to work on not getting so worked up on stuff. :twisted:
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Don't worry, I'm personally trying to see this as a compliment! It's good to see our fans are so excited to play Enderal. As Daniel and Sancez said, however, we really do believe waiting these extra weeks is in your best interest. Getting the English localization done as quickly as we did has been a whirlwind, and we simply need this time. :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Thanks Nico.

I'm just wondering why you changed plans and decided not to do the subbed version but go all way for the dubbed one.
TheReaper
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Thanks Nico.

I'm just wondering why you changed plans and decided not to do the subbed version but go all way for the dubbed one.

They're planning both a subbed version and a "dubbed" one.
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

Mmh tomorrow it's the first of july.. Just saying.. just saying..

Is it coming tomorrow? :thumbsup:
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Sancez hat geschrieben:

Patience! :dumb:
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

Daniel hat geschrieben:
Sancez hat geschrieben:

Patience! :dumb:
Yup I know, but the three days window is really a bad thing. It's not like "it's coming out that certain day", nope, it's like "it could come out any moment for three days". That's really bad for hype. :dead:
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

It's very likely that it will be the 3rd! We just need that time. We'll see!

@Hazzmat: Time! We didn't have enough time to test the English subs yet and don't want to unleash something unfinished to the English speaking public (which will be the majority of our players). :)
136 Beiträge Seite 4 von 14