Bards in Enderal and Become a Bard mod

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Hi guys,

I have a question about bards in Enderal: basically, will the player be able to become a bard? Skyrim has the mod "Become a Bard" that allows you to play the lute (or flute or drum) inside taverns and inns. With this mod you can become a proper bard, playing in taverns will make the innkeeper give you money for your performance and will also give you a room for free. Playing also improve your speechcraft skill and after you become a well known bard the yarls will summon you to play for them.

It's really a cool mod and a cool class to play, so my question is: there will be a similar feature in Enderal?

Thanks for reading. :lol:

Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey Sancez,

Sadly, there isn't - there would have been loads of quests we would have loved to implement, and one of them (by Holomay) was similar to your suggestion, as it had to do with music. But time just wasn't enough. :(
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Not a problem! I suppose there will be inns and taverns in Enderal, so porting some parts of this mod into it should not be a problem. :D

Thanks for the reply!
Gabriel Wolf
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

It is a shame... certainly as I don't believe Nic knows I can sing pretty darn well too. :P

More e-mails would certainly find their way into my in box.
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Ah, aren't you doing some voice acting for us? Then must give you a big complimet. There are a lot of talented Voice actors in the english cast. But for me you are definitely in the top 3.I had so much fun cutting your characters.
Especially Duul and Prinz Mith are gorgeous.^^
Gabriel Wolf
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

MarvinKp hat geschrieben:
Ah, aren't you doing some voice acting for us? Then must give you a big complimet. There are a lot of talented Voice actors in the english cast. But for me you are definitely in the top 3.I had so much fun cutting your characters.
Especially Duul and Prinz Mith are gorgeous.^^
Heheh, compliment accepted! Your scripts are extremely well written with plenty of information about the scene and surroundings. On top of that, the characters are very fleshed out. Performing in the minds of your creation was a pleasure. Almost glad someone dropped out and the other had some bad luck with his sound quality.

At some point, if you have any scenes audio meshed together, end product stuff... some "best of..." material I could yoink from you that would be awesome. When you guys have time of course. It beats using my 'Vacant' takes I did over here in Sweden.

Let me know! For now, I'm back into Warframe to bring some Tenno pain upon the Spuds in Spacesuits men.
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

The story and writing were Nicos part.So credit has to got to him :) I am just helping out a little with the english voice implementation.

Though my main tasks are music and voice cutting I don't know this for sure, but at least for the german version we made a voice acting teaser. So maybe someone is doing one for the english voices as well.

However at the moment bugfixing has the main priority :)
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1