14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
SureBOT
SureAI
SureAI
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

Short news of the day:
We won't sell Enderal via the Steam Workshop. We keep our promise and Enderal will be available for free.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

You know, I was kinda disappointed when I read about steam workshop payments but thanks to this I feel a little better.
Paneb
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thank you for staying as you are :).
I look forward to be able to play (and not pay ;) ) Enderal (in French or English, that doesn't matter. Germain would be difficult for me, but eh, no one is perfect ^^).
Donation power for the best!
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Thank you for the great news, LordDagon. All this recent pay-for-mods threads all over the internet (and the subsequent flames which arose) are provoked by some people at Valve who:

1) Doesn't know how the modding community does work;
OR
2) Does "think" know how the modding community does work.

A Steam workshop donation system would be gladly welcomed.

But I worry not; the greater, better mods will remain free (like Enderal, Skywind, Skyblivion and others).

By the way, I played your previous work (Nehrim) and I even posted some forum messages back at the time.
Again, thank you: Nehrim is a SUPERB, PASSIONATE WORK, really, and surely Enderal will be the same as well !!

I'd rather donate 1 dollar than pay 0.50 cents for it !
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

henriquejr hat geschrieben:
Thank you for the great news, LordDagon. All this recent pay-for-mods threads all over the internet (and the subsequent flames which arose) are provoked by some people at Valve who:

1) Doesn't know how the modding community does work;
OR
2) Does "think" know how the modding community does work.

A Steam workshop donation system would be gladly welcomed.

But I worry not; the greater, better mods will remain free (like Enderal, Skywind, Skyblivion and others).

By the way, I played your previous work (Nehrim) and I even posted some forum messages back at the time.
Again, thank you: Nehrim is a SUPERB, PASSIONATE WORK, really, and surely Enderal will be the same as well !!

I'd rather donate 1 dollar than pay 0.50 cents for it !
Let's just hope it doesn't spread beyond the steam workshop like all the nexus sites and modDB...
rtf54
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Let's just hope it doesn't spread beyond the steam workshop like all the nexus sites and modDB...
Well, nexusmods has a clear stand on the matter. They recently said in their blog that no mod would ever be behind a paywall. :)
However, they will further encourage donations to mod authors, in a hopefully non-intrusive manner.

I don't know about ModDB, but I doubt they would want to enable paid mods either.
Foacir
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Oh, we already knew that. Doesn't change the fact that I've been saving 60$ since 2012 for Enderal.
Topken
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Glad to see SureAI's stance is to remain free. If I could donate I would but I have no way of doig that but I have been spreading the word about your great mods so hopefully some of those people do donate a little money to your great team.
Sp00ns
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hopefully if anything arises from this paid mods debacle its that I and people like me will be guilted into donating to mod teams such as yourselves who truly do deserve it. :)
TZO_Dnmr2K5
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Well that's obvious, this IS SureAI that we're talking about!
14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2