Release

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Release

grantishere
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Does anyone know at least the general time period that Enderal will be released? Thanks!
Drawkiin
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Soon
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

2015 :mrgreen: that's the only certain time frame we have...

But well, I think it's save to say that the chances are high we get our hands on Enderal before the days start to get shorter again. I'm gonna quote myself from a different thread :lol:
SureAi stated on a couple of occasions that they are aiming for a release in the first half of 2015. According to them, they have pretty professional workflows with a specific "road map" with set milestones for the development, and if everything works out as anticipated, Enderal will see the light of day in the first or second quarter of 2015. They won't give out a fixed release date though, to not raise any expectations they might not be able to fulfill. As it is always possible to run into some unexpected problems, or that some of their members can't contribute as much as planned for some private life reasons. In the end they are still a modding team which relies on purely voluntary work.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

There will be weather changes and rain as these features were already present in Skyrim and will of course be in Enderal too.

For more informations about Enderal, check out this Overview
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1