System requirements for Enderal

Moderator: Moderatoren

22 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 65 Mal

Stahlrim hat geschrieben:
That's quite a lot... I don't know much about system requirements, but do you think that a computer that can run vanilla Skyrim with a slight (I can't emphasize the word slight enough) lag in huge outside areas would be able to run Enderal at full speed?
Hard to say without knowing your Specs. As a matter of fact, Enderal will be more demanding than an unmodded Skyrim. And there will be huge outdoor areas as well, so you will most likely not be able to play it maxxed out. On which settings do you run Skyrim?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Looks nice, meeting all the criteria +-, gonna be fun to see if there's a "Dark Forest v.2" hidden somewhere. :D :wink:
Stahlrim
Bettler
Bettler

Redanxela
I typically play it on high settings, even though graphics really aren't an issue for me, what I need is speed! Still, here are the settings as listed on my Nvidia geforce program:
GPU: GeForce GT 740M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40 GHz
As I've said, I have NO IDEA on how these things work, so I really appreciate the advice!
I will say though that having an ill-equipped computer never stopped me before! I remember playing Nehrim on my dad's old laptop at sometimes 10 or less frames per second... yes, Nehrim was actually so good that I basically played it in slow mo and still thought it was amazing!
Thanks for answering me!
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

Your Laptop has significantely less graphics power then the GPU SureAI recommended for High Settings, but you're fine regarding your processor. I'd go for medium settings without or only a little AA, though I'm not sure if your computer can manage stable 30fps at 1080p. There might be some fps drops in Arkt or the outside areas.

Anyway, you will surely be able to run the game, so I wouldn't worry that much. :)
Foacir
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

EIN MEIN GOTT ARKT WILL BE ON THIS GAME? DAMN I FEEL EXCITED
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Foacir hat geschrieben:
EIN MEIN GOTT ARKT WILL BE ON THIS GAME? DAMN I FEEL EXCITED
how do u know that?
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

I think Redanxela had a little typo in his post. I guess it was supposed to be Ark, which is the capital of enderal :P
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

Jep, it was a typo. I am sorry that my mistake hyped you that much. But that doesn't mean there won't be no Arkt in Enderal. SureAI said somewhere we would meet characters we know, and Arkt is surely one most popular ones. So there is hope.
Stahlrim
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the quick response Redanxela, medium settings is perfect!
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Mathematics says my GeForce GTX 460 is 100 too small for Enderal.

Yep I said that.
22 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3