pls
Gauner
Gauner

thx
Yurich77
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi,
I have a problem with a Shadow god quest - when I try to go to a pirates cave near treomar through a portal, I get a pop up message "you can't go that way, turn back". I see the place I'm trying to reach only for 1-2 second and then go back to a portal at Shadow Citadel. I tried to remove borders in oblivion.ini, but that didn't work. I'll be appreciated for any ideas.

PS: Sorry for my English.
Anna-Lisa
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi, all!
I have a little question. It is written in changelog, that the Conjuration spells was added. Where I can find (learn, buy, etc...) them in-game?
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

@Anna-Lisa
You can learn conjuration spells only by using/activating magic runes, which you can find in many dungeons. In the lower-level areas you will find only low-level runes (I-III), but on higher level areas, and during the shadow god-quest you will find strong runes, too. Of course you need a good conjuration skill for the stronger ones, but you can find special books you can learn from (using learning points).

@Yurich77
Maybe your installation is corrupted or the update failed in some way. You can try to re-install the patch and, if this doesn't help, re-install Nehrim. I'm not sure what exactly causes your problem, though...
Anna-Lisa
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

@greenlight
Thanks ))
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

hello i need some help.iv been lookin online and trying to figure out how to do this for the past hour with no sucsess...how do i install mods for this?? i just want to use OBGE (oblivion graphics extender) and Qarl's Texture Pack..but im failing to get this right:( iv installd wyn bash tryd omm but cant get nherim to show up..im lost with it all and need somone to explain it to me or point me to a thread that tells me how to do this.thanks
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

For Oblivion (and thus Nehrim) aswell as Skyrim there are two kinds of mods:
Data replacers, who only replace existing data such as textures, animations and 3d-models; and "active" mods using an elder-scrolls-plugin file (.esp). Quarls Texture pack for example is a simple data replacing mod, so you only have to extract the files into the data folder of Oblivion/Nehrim. (You shouldn't use QTP, because it only causes the fps to drop more. in addition, nehrim already uses many new textures, so the gain in graphics quality will be quite small).
Active mods include new houses, weapons/armor and scripted effects.
I don't know all the mods you mentioned, so maybe some of the are incompatible with Nehrim (try searching the forum). You should also activate each one after another to see which mod causes the problem.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

thanks for the reply however i managed to get it all working now and it looks amazing. I allso think using Qurls texture pack 3 dose make nehrim alot better.. but its mainly OBGE it looks better then orinal skyrim now.if u guys dont no about this i strongly sujest u try it its amazing and is making nehrim experince even better. u will need a strong pc to do it though. cant wait for sure ais skrim tc that is going to be crazy!
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

when I try to go to a pirates cave near treomar through a portal, I get a pop up message "you can't go that way, turn back". I see the place I'm trying to reach only for 1-2 second and then go back to a portal at Shadow Citadel.
As I recall, at the skeleton pirate town, you must walk along a series of wooden stairs and paths on the south side of town to reach a hatch through which you enter the pirate cave. Is this hatch the "portal" you mean?

RPGFanatic
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Old Post
29 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3