were is the theavs guild??

Moderator: Moderatoren

17 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

cant find it anywer i read on one of the fourms here that it was south west in stormwind. but im not finding any npc with info to join the guild..help please
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

I have never played the English version of Arktwend, but according to the walkthrough for the German version (and to my experience with it as well), the NPC you are looking for is Golia (his ID in the German ESM file is "DIEBGolia", and I sincerely hope this was not changed by the translator). He should have a topic called "thieves guild" or something alike ("Diebesgilde" in German). If I remember it well, he is indeed waiting for you in the very south west corner of Stormwend.

Sorry if this was of no help.

arvis (who is back to roleplaying and has finally found his forum password again)
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

na still cant find him..maybe my game is glitcht..im lv 18 and havent even found the main story quests.lol its ok though thanks for your quick respons.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

You could find him in the southwest of Stormwend - at the city wall. some pigs are also there, if i remember correctly.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

well i figuerd it out its non of the above. you have to get brandy from the six fishes in the port of stormwind.give it to the drunk then go to a tavern speek with the bartender if he likes u enough he tells u to go upstairs and thats were the thieves guild starts...unfortunatly my charicters personality was to poor along with stelth so i couldent steel the chicken ..grrr
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

@domfather
you don't steal the chicken leg out right you must get the butchers to start arguing then you can take it. It has nothing to do with stealth. Just a little thinking ahead and talking to everyone at the market.

I changed how you join the thieves guild because many players wanted to get into Stormwend without doing the main quest so I altered a few things to allow players to go everywhere with out triggering the main quest or seeing things that involve the main quest.
piratemonkey
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Can someone please let me know exactly how to go about doing this? I tried all of the suggestions yet I could find no brandy, drunks, or people near pigs. I love Arktwend but I REALLY would love to go on with the main quest.
piratemonkey
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I found the drunk. He was hiding and I couldn't find him until I turned on wireframe. When I talk to Golia, he asks if I want to join the Shadow Guild, but it doesn't give me the choice to answer him...
Allana
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

I found him (drunken beggar), but I can't find anyone to sell me brandy (not at Six Fishes). Actually,, none of the tavern keepers in Stormwend appear to sell anything at all. Is this a bug?
SakalCT
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I am stuck in this point too. Can PLEASE anyone post here a guide how to join Thieves Guild in Stormwend? I found Golia, but she has no topic "join Thieves Guild" and the only beggar I found so far it that dancing hobo but there is no way how to give him brandy (I read somewhere that this is how "join Thieves Guild" quest starts but I am not sure if it isn´t only in German version.
17 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2