Can you play "forever"? may have spoilers

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

Can I keep playing after finishing the main quest?

If not, whats a good stopping point after I get my free castle? My stuff is still locked up in My Chest in Sanctum, I'd like to get it back at some point. Played for a while in god mode to help accumulate stuff to replace it. ( they should have put your chest in Sanctum outside of the magic barrier near the teleport pad. ( if my stuff is even still in the chest - during the fighting I noticed my chest looked like it was looted - ticked me off considerably)

I have a couple of commercial partnerships at the bank and would like to see those grow as well as have time to leisurely enjoy my castle and loyal subjects ( and where are my hot sexy slave girls?) I also still have a whole world to explore, caves to loot and cities to discover/side quests to do - er.. so.. whats a good stopping point after i get my castle?

I need good hints tips and tricks to play this the longest so i can do everything. did that with oblivion, took me 3 months playing it everyday for 8 hours a day - that was epic and not with the expansion packs either. heck i havent even created any enchanted weapons yet - hope i can do that in this game.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Yes, you can play "forever".

Your items are not lost. Didn't you notice that these safe chests exchange everything between each other?
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

Thanks for the answer. No I didn't notice the chests shared the items. After seeing my Sanctum chest get looted I didn't trust them and had not looked in another. I have been dropping all my items on the floor of an empty room where no one goes. So far, none of my stuff has disappeared. Thats why I was working toward getting my castle. I figured it's my castle, no one better be coming in my storage rooms and removing stuff.
AcesHigh
Bettler
Bettler

what castle did you got?

anyway, I finished the game, and as far as I know I made all side quests.

there are still some dungeons I have not visited, but according to the Wiki, there are some that have NPCs that should be related to quests, but these quests werent even created yet. So I am not sure I should do those dungeons.

I think I should delete the game now that I finished it and all quests (all quests mentioned in the Wiki), but if I should or if I should wait for SureAI to finish the game properly. Like the probable mega dungeon that crosses some mountains in the southwest of Nehrim... or even the archeology quest, which is unfinished, because when you arrive at the Nexus Hals of Treomar, nothing happens
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1