Closure with Kim *ENDING MAJOR SPOILORS*

Moderator: Moderatoren

36 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4
Istis
Bettler
Bettler

I hope this MOD will come out soon, cause I miss Kim so much :P:P:P.
Thanks that you get to do this MOD, really ;) many thanks.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

sorry to say this but.....@Istis
I hope this MOD will come out soon, cause I miss Kim so much
please do not do a mod which brings Kim back, because if Sarantha had not killed him/her, I surely would have. :lol:
Istis
Bettler
Bettler

please do not do a mod which brings Kim back, because if Sarantha had not killed him/her, I surely would have. :lol:{
Then you will have a chance to kill him/her, what a pleasure;D.
Anyway, I think that resurrecting Kim will not be MQ in this MOD, so you can choose. :P I think... :P
RowanLeeves
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Personal opinion:

The whole game was fantastic. Every aspect that wasn't used in Oblivon, was in Nehrim. Crafting, cooking, treasure hunting... everything. It was a great way to use the Oblivion engine and add immersion to the game. Every little sound was making me overjoyed - especially in the forest. Oh and the fish!!!!!

Ok back to the subject. My only complaints are the huge lack of dialog options (replies and mostly choices - there are nearly none) and Kim's death.

Why get rid of an already sad character? Didn't Kim deserve, to say the least, a tiny bit more from the word?

1 - Kim steppes back, saying he/she refuses to get involved anymore. Why does he/she die then? It's actually the only character that makes a choice by him/her self. That would have been enough to leave him/her alone.
2 - There is no actual relationship developed between Kim and the player, so why does Fate kill him? To have a last mock of the poor soul? To piss the player off? Again, no real logic in this (in my PoV)
3 - How in the world does Kim get where Fate is??

The last insult is that Kim is neither mentioned in your journal, neither by Arkt - by no one.
I really look forward to the mod or "expansion". this character deserves a bit more light, and this is said by a non Kim fan by the way :) (my char liked mostly Arkt...)
Defianc4
Krieger
Krieger

Perhaps a quest where you play Kim as a child, int he vein of the Leliana's song DLC for Dragon age: Origins, might work.

Or maybe more development of Arkt. Hmm. Still, this all excites me to see what it is they will do for the next game. Can't wait to see the next territory that they create using Skyrim's engine!

Perhaps dragons???
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Defianc4 hat geschrieben:
Perhaps dragons???
Well I don't think you could leave dragons out when you're doing a TC for Skyrim. That would be an awefull waste....
36 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4