Attribute--Endurance Strange Penalty? HELP PLEASE

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
justanotherrandom#
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

First of all, I am greatly enjoying this mod. A big thank you (danke schon!!) to the Nehrim developers. The plot is great, the whole new world and opportunities for adventure are excellent. However.....

Somehow, somewhere, I picked up a penalty that set my Endurance attribute to zero. This is on the player info page that lists strength, intelligence, wisdom, etc. My Endurance is supposed to be 93 (Level 26 normann warrior) but right next to that stat is a red -93 that renders my endurance to zero. I've taken potions for both cure disease and cure poison to no effect. I've visited the bathhouse in Erothin and took a bath, no effect. WTF? This is seriously cramping my game. Before I had over 400 hit points, now I'm down to just under 300. My character can't hold breath underwater for half as long as before. (This is how I first notices something was wrong.) If noone knows how to fix this in game, is there a console command that erases penalties like this to attributes? Really don't want to start all over again. Any help--greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Update: I loaded a save file from level 25, with no penalty to my endurance. Sucks because it was awhile before I had saved a game--needed to do several dungeon crawls all over again and pick up missing set pieces of armor. Then, after finishing a dungeon I had not been to before with the level 26 character, looked at my attribute stats, and saw that I now have a -20 penalty to endurance. Seriously, WTF? This is driving me nuts. If anyone knows a solution to this problem, or had this problem themselves, please post. I really enjoy playing this game and don't want to give up in disgust. Thanks!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

There are scrolls (and I think even a spell now) to heal this. It is probably due to you drinking potions with adverse effects. You can buy the scrolls at every alchemist's.
justanotherrandom#
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thanks Nehrim Techniker, for the quick reply. When I have time, I'll go back in and see if a spell or scroll solves this problem. Odd that a potion or visit to the bathhouse wouldn't do it. I will update this if it works or not. Thanks again for the suggestion. And thanks to you and your team for making such an amazing mod/totally new game!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1