Death valley

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
philares13
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I found a Sanctum in the Death area valley with a lake--the map showed trails but I found none going in
so I jumped into the lake, approached the Sanctum--but I cannot find any trail going out. I'm stuck.
Is this a bug? i filed this also in the bug section.
philares13
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I found the path--my mistake--I should withdraw the bug filing.
I notice it's impossible to reach the other kingdoms across the red lines on the map. I'm going to try the Southern one by swimming along the coast (!).
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Ah, thanks.
The southrealm is closed until you are far enough in the mainquest (roughly 2/3 of the mainquest).
philares13
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Yes, I found the barrier. I enjoy mostly just exploring the map, not quests. But I'll get back to it.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

[+]
If you are desperate to enter Southrealm before the main quest takes you there, it is difficult but not impossible, if you are skilled at mountain climbing. If you do the quest where you ride the glider to the top of the tower, enter and get the quest item, then go back out. Save, and carefully jump/climb around the left of the door and make your way up to the statue above and behind the door. From there, you can climb up the mountain to a mountain ridge that runs east. Follow the ridge, eventually turning south, and head towards the Sea Gate on the map. You can climb/jump down to the Seagate and then to the trail that leads into Southrealm. Caution -- I don't know if this messes up anything in the main quest, but I already completed the game and started again, trying to get as many magic symbols as possible before doing the main quest.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1