Suggestions and minor detail fixes

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

I am sure this has already been requested, but:

please make the blood mage set give a bonus for either option of hood or helm.

when an enemy detects you, it seems that they detect you no matter what. I can't shake off a pit rat or a crab. Even if my character goes to a new cell the enemy still detects you.

thanks for such an amazing mod. good work.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Wait - which of the two helm/hood options denies you a bonus?
AsaRuth hat geschrieben:
when an enemy detects you, it seems that they detect you no matter what. I can't shake off a pit rat or a crab. Even if my character goes to a new cell the enemy still detects you.
Shaking off depends only on your distance from the enemy - not on how far the enemy has chased you, nor on how long you have not dealt him any damage. Unfortunately, as much as we would like to fix this, this is the Oblivion engine. Skill up your speed and athletics.
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

arvisrend hat geschrieben:

The blood mage set has boots, gauntlets, greaves, cuirass, and shield. Then, additionally, a helm and a hood. You can not equip both the helm and hood. So even if you collect the entire set (like I have) You do not receive a set bonus while wearing them. Neither the helm or the hood alone "completes" the set.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

AsaRuth hat geschrieben:
arvisrend hat geschrieben:

The blood mage set has boots, gauntlets, greaves, cuirass, and shield. Then, additionally, a helm and a hood. You can not equip both the helm and hood. So even if you collect the entire set (like I have) You do not receive a set bonus while wearing them. Neither the helm or the hood alone "completes" the set.
as far as i know the set bonus caps at 6 pieces. and there isn't a final completed end-piece to the set, unlike the highway thief gear or the magic winds set. if that's what you were referring to.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

We are not making any new endpieces, since these mess up the scripts and crash the game on some occasions.
As for the blood mage set, it is indeed complete with 6 pieces. There is no 7 pieces set effect.
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

ah, I see. You could say the blood mage's "bonus" is that you can choose between the two, receiving the enchantments from six pieces then.

Thanks
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1