No Voice dialog

Moderator: Moderatoren

29 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3
THEfog
Schurke
Schurke

That didn't work, i think i might back track through my save games to figure out what this is being caused by
THEfog
Schurke
Schurke

Thanks to everybody who helped me work this out, turns out it was the custom race mod i have installed. its a real shame to because i kinda wanted this one to work under nehrim.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
turns out it was the custom race mod i have installed
Which one?
I have used 1 or 2 different ones in the past to see what they look like in game and I know some that have been converted to Nehrim.
Might care to take a look myself to see if I can get it working. :)
THEfog
Schurke
Schurke

@TheHawk

Hey dude, sure no problem, its Ren's Beauty Pack (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4431). I Figured out a way to import my character's appearance over into Nehrim from my first play through of oblivion way back in 2008 (Been playing Dark elf blokes since then, Best.Archers.Ever haha :lol: )

The Mod Actually Worked In game but once again it just destroyed the Voice System even after i changed all the ins and outs of the mod to reference back to Nehrims data, Even Tried out the original Custum Race Fix for Oblivion as a desperate measure (Didn't work :( )

If you do have a look at it then that would be much appreciated, thank you for your time and effort.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi,
Started having a look, Rens Mystic elves work fine by the look of it, but you wanted Dark Elves, which every time try to alter voices over, still show a lot of errors and wants to change the esm.

If its just the look of Dark Elves, never fear. Do you know a little about CSEditor, because Dark Elves - Eratana are there but need ticking to make playable.
Also if you know how, add some better eyes and hair etc. save and your done.
THEfog
Schurke
Schurke

Ahh ok, thanks for having a look. The strange thing is that My first character (The one im trying to import) is actually the only mystic elf Character Ive ever played as. I haven't tried to import one of the dark elf characters yet. hmmmm do you think that if the Race was patched directly into Nehrim.Esm Via the editor that it would prevent the missing voices?

By the way, whats the actual root cause of the voices not being found, what is it about custom playable races which affects NPC's in game?

Thanks,
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Try the esp attached.
Only checked a little out, but everyone round tirin abbey talked.
Only races on this esp are the mystic elfs and dark elf. All the rest removed.
Let me know if okay. :!:

I play with a lot of custom races, but do them myself in the cseditor i.e (must play as a male again soon) have mish-mashed chocolate elf, lycanthrope and cute elf parts together for one character. Have give drak elfs - pointed sound to allemane voices. Do not think have there spell resistance working, but not difficult to do if that esp works for you.
Dateianhänge
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
ren beauty pack
(68.53 KiB) 160-mal heruntergeladen
THEfog
Schurke
Schurke

Yep, that one did the trick, Thanks for that - much appreciated.

Sounds like a lot of work went into your character, and i thought i put alot of work into mine by sitting at the design screen for over an hour and downloading several mods to get the face textures just right :lol:
THEfog
Schurke
Schurke

Now if only i can get a few more mods to work.....
29 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3