Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 37 von 52
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
I added Conjuration to the Skill tables, because it's been added in the latest patch.
are there anymore conjuration spells apart from frostfingers? My mage character would love some!!!! :shock: :D
I've currently found only one Summon Spell. You can get Rank I and II Summon Zombie from the Advanced Tower Defense games in Zerobilon.
One of these days I'll find a way to use all the smilies. :oops:
Haha, it's not THAT hard: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi guys,
I've had some more time recently as I've fallen a bit ill, so just a few ideas.
1. When you edit any page, please add Category at the bottom of the page (you do not need to add categories in edit mode). I added some to all middrealm places , the category here is simply 'places'. You can see now a small gallery at the bottom of the pages and when you click on category- every place in alphabetical order.
To create the category for example Add a category: People, Items, Armor , etc.

2. By editing a bit I noticed a lot of unanswered replies. Wrote a note about it on the main page. What I find weird, people tend to think we can read the developer's mind ;)
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
@kassandra - get well soon.
@Shatar
Haha, it's not THAT hard
LOL. I meant in a full sentence/posting in all the correct positions.

Anyway, have started adding category to bottom of pages. Started using Google chrome, not because it is any quicker than IE 64 bit, but the zoom function is extremely easy to use and makes editing quicker. For those who do not check, look at spanner icon top right, set zoom to 83% (icon to right is full screen), put zoom at 83% you will see a lot more of the page. :wink:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Just a quick question.
How slow has wiki been for you guys.
Trying to edit is like wading through molasses for me. The amount of time its taken to do a few pages is ridiculous. :evil: (there managed to use another one :lol: )
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

This last days Wikia is slow on Firefox and Crome too, anyway she is always slow. :roll:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Just a quick question, because I know we are all busy doing our thing on wiki, but.......
I would like an opinion on something I've been doing as I tidy up the pages. I have been putting a "fact" or "myth" in notes on most pages I've done so far. Is it too much or does it add. :roll:

p.s Am thinking of deleting "Goblin" heading on main page and putting a "Goblins" hidden page like spiders and wolves together for all goblins + desert creatures. :!: :?:
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

You can delete The goblin heading, because the Goblin and Deserted things are in Monster list, I'd like to leave out subpages and have all in the Main page list.
it's nice to see someone with Bestiary Knowledge. :)
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
@Garnet
it's nice to see someone with Bestiary Knowledge
thank you.
Over sub pages, they are not there to take anything from main page. They are actually hidden and not seen, but if someone checks against i.e A type of spider 1) they might have name wrong or 2)wish to see more spiders, so have choice returning to creatures main page or seeing all spiders in game - seemed sense for easy navigation. 8)
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Ok. let's go for Spider lovers. :roll:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
@Garnet - So you want to sign up for my bi-annual Arachnophiliacs journal then.? Payment only five Fine Spider Silks. :lol:
520 Beiträge Seite 37 von 52