Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 33 von 52
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Sorry Koschwarz, no idea:p I haven't even been in Zerobilon 'old part'. I just started my new character but it will take some while before tackling new Wanted or Zerobilon (finally).

Hope someone will contribute on the new Quests and Zerobilon.
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

thx, no problem.

i've already explored the whole world and done all the quests and i have to finish only the last steps of the MQ, and even if i like this game, i don't want to "explore" it again just to find this new zerobilon dungeon...(of course i don't want the exact location but some hint where to begin...).
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Been trying different approaches to creatures section. If you care please check this before I go too far with it and have to start again(ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) :lol:

http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/CretTemp

The idea would be to have all creatures listed alphabetically - 1 page for A, 1 for B etc. Should be quick to load and all info at a glance. 2 colour schemes at moment. Only put 4 or 5 creatures in so far.
Let me know, please.
Cheers :roll:
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

The table is very good. For organization. don't know, there is about 70% listed creatures I think.
Maybe Domestic Animals in one page
Wild Animals in one page, but a separate page for bats, Wolves, Spiders etc
and so on and for the Bosses, every boss on proper page
In any case it will be a long page

I installed Google Chrome, is very fast, but can't edit Tables, mean can't select columns ,only rows. Any suggestion?
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

hi.

Agree Bosses are Bosses and need own pages, think same Human is Human and seperate. :D

At moment just sticking to creatures (looked at some info tables for other stuff, but leaving alone for now).
I was just seeing that when I play, I see the name of an animal. So a quick check would be look at name. Which is why I was thinking, A's on one page, B's on other. :idea:
Also I would have to explain about tables, since I have put all levels in one table, bold means seperate level, bold and italliced shared between levels. :?
At moment stopped. Do have spreadsheet with all cs info upto and including letter D. Will start again once know what I'm doing.

Over editing, are you on about any type of table. Please give example and I will check.
kassandra
Magier
Magier

As I mentioned before to Hawk , I really like the tables too ;]
And I guess good point Garnet, one page for each 'section' wilk animals, bosses, quest-related, monsters, etc. Otherwise,the page would be extremely long.

And hm Garnet I have no idea how to help you with the columns. Luckily, I do not edit tables lately :D
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi

Just updated creatures page with a "Back to top" link, for ease of navigation. If need to use just copy and paste- that simple. :wink:
TheGunnerBoat
Schurke
Schurke

koschwarz hat geschrieben:
thx, no problem.

i've already explored the whole world and done all the quests and i have to finish only the last steps of the MQ, and even if i like this game, i don't want to "explore" it again just to find this new zerobilon dungeon...(of course i don't want the exact location but some hint where to begin...).
Once you get to Zerobilon in the Raumwelter or something like that, the room with big spheres made with squared blocks, there is a new teleporter, however upon arrival it suggest that you should visit the other place before as the mission was completed you get a good reward, the new world instead adds some rewards..
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

TheGunnerBoat hat geschrieben:
koschwarz hat geschrieben:
thx, no problem.

Once you get to Zerobilon in the Raumwelter or something like that, the room with big spheres made with squared blocks, there is a new teleporter, however upon arrival it suggest that you should visit the other place before as the mission was completed you get a good reward, the new world instead adds some rewards..
ah, thank you. i misunderstood this zeroblion thing. i thought i should find ANOTHER zerobilon tower. thank you for enlightening me! :D
kassandra
Magier
Magier

@Garnet
I was walking in Erothin and noticed a merchant Master Craftsman ( next to the Bakery, and door to Bakyard) . Do you have him open? He has some armour/weapons that we didn't have listed. But it's too expensive for me to buy it, so maybe you know some tricks in CS to obtain them and add photos?. I already listed new items in our tables.
520 Beiträge Seite 33 von 52