Closure with Kim *ENDING MAJOR SPOILORS*

Moderator: Moderatoren

36 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4
Hjödir
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Buddhism:

Mh a question of opinion. I don't think about buddhism as an atheism religion because they do have gods. (I don't mean buddha but there definitely are gods in buddhism) and else: Buddhism doesn't seem to think much about from where we come and how world was created but exceptional about where people will go after they die. What I can't understand is: Greatest wish for buddhism people is that there will be simply nothing but some kind of a vacuum in which every existence is abandoned to.

At the end it's always the question: Where do you really feel good yourself? To get some answer about this you need to talk with your most inner self (hope you do understand what I am talking about)

Maybe you have too many beliefs and different types of faith ;)
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Buddhism, at its core, is a pure spiritual philosophy. It only picked up gods through assimilation of other religions, and doesn't really treat them as a higher power.
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Okay uhm... Maybe that's now a little bit too far from Nehrim :lol:
Back to topic! :mrgreen:
Invigilator
Bettler
Bettler

The ending was better than that of many retail games I've played and was amazing for a fan made mod.

However, a few things didn't make much sense, mainly dealing with how Kim got to this fate place, and also Zelara and Erodan wouldn't talk to me in the soul area, was kind of strange. Are they supposed to talk to you? They seemed to be important characters to the storyline.
Selef
Bettler
Bettler

no Zelara is not supposed to talk, if you listen to Arantheal before you put the flask in the water he says that every time hes tried to talk to her she wont respond to him, so it makes sense she wouldn't talk to you as well, as for Eroden well maybe he just wasn't to happy about being in a cage.

as for the ending i would love to see at least a memorial for Kim, maybe something similar to Zelara's memorial?

also a question, was the ending cinematic supposed to be Arantheal asking the player character for forgiveness or Zelara for forgiveness?
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Selef hat geschrieben:
no Zelara is not supposed to talk, if you listen to Arantheal before you put the flask in the water he says that every time hes tried to talk to her she wont respond to him, so it makes sense she wouldn't talk to you as well, as for Eroden well maybe he just wasn't to happy about being in a cage.

as for the ending i would love to see at least a memorial for Kim, maybe something similar to Zelara's memorial?

also a question, was the ending cinematic supposed to be Arantheal asking the player character for forgiveness or Zelara for forgiveness?
From a dramatic standpoint it wouldn't be surprising if Zelara would speak to you but not Arantheal.

I've considered doing the second, maybe I'll whip something up over the next few days.

It was Arantheal asking Zelara for forgiveness.
Godart32
Bettler
Bettler

Selef hat geschrieben:
"This place is not for shadow gods *teleport away*"

What ? WHAT ? I can't even mourn Kim nor loot that good looking claymore ? Now the corpse of Kim is rotting somewhere between the worlds, not cool.

I wish we had a quest where you have to make Kim's spirit rest in peace, the first steps would be to at least find her/his corpse and burry it.
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Godart32 hat geschrieben:
What ? WHAT ? I can't even mourn Kim nor loot that good looking claymore ?
I got the claymore by disarming Sarantha during the fight. It... kind of sucks, actually.
CallingCtulhu
Bettler
Bettler

Wow. I go away for awhile and this topic advanced 3 pages >_>

Anyways, can't wait for the mod, and have at least some Closure. Still kinda curious about what happen to Narathzul's father, though. I thought for sure that he was plotting against his son...
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

CallingCtulhu hat geschrieben:
Still kinda curious about what happen to Narathzul's father, though. I thought for sure that he was plotting against his son...
i thought the same thing, or something similar.
36 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4