Complete suits of armour

Moderator: Moderatoren

23 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3
Wrangler
Krieger
Krieger

Where would the Magic Winds Boots be found?
Wrangler
Krieger
Krieger

The Magic Winds boots are located :
[+]
In the cave called Sunken Site, which is below the Chapter Two location called Mountain Monastery. You should take the fork in the path just past the bridge to the Monastery to get to the lake, where the cave is located.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

STAR BATTALION SET - Does anyone have a complete Star Battalion set of armor. I'm missing "Storm" if anyone knows where to find it, help would be appreciated.
GaiusAshur
Bettler
Bettler

I like the Magic Winds set aswell.
I need help to find the boots though, all I know that it's near the Abby, but that's all.

And I need help to find the key to Darothmar, the 'Shady Nothing' portal... any suggestions?

-Ashe
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi,
I guess we already have all armor sets, so you can take a look here:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Armour_Sets
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i can't seem to find the greaves for the Star Battalion set. so i cheated a little (having been to every single spot on the whole map, as far as i can tell) looked in the CS and i found there are none listed as far as i can see. unless i missed them somehow (i guess they could still be listed in german). anyone else find them?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Rimyvald hat geschrieben:
Strange. I have collected all the pieces of Bloodmage set, but still don't get any "complete set bonus". I think the matter is that there are two items in this set that occupy the same slot, that is headgear. Either you can equip bloodmage hood or bloodmage helmet but not the two at a time. Is it a bug, maybe?
Indeed. I have found the full set (7 pc) with a helmet AND hood, and those are 2 head items, so one cannot get the complete set sadly. A bug, I assume, and I will report it as well, thanks for reminding me :)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

GaiusAshur hat geschrieben:
I need help to find the boots though, all I know that it's near the Abby, but that's all.

And I need help to find the key to Darothmar, the 'Shady Nothing' portal... any suggestions?

-Ashe
That dungeon is unfinished, I've been there (through console commands) and its ... not finished. :)
GaiusAshur
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you. The boots are nice.

The Darothmar, "Shady Nothing" portal is not supposed to be entered. it is incomplete. Perhaps future mod can reveal it. :)
GaiusAshur
Bettler
Bettler

Daniel hat geschrieben:
GaiusAshur hat geschrieben:

-Ashe
That dungeon is unfinished, I've been there (through console commands) and its ... not finished. :)

Thank you. I did the same Haha.
23 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3