Complete suits of armour

Moderator: Moderatoren

23 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
phenshaw
Gauner
Gauner

Are all the pieces in the special suits of armour available. I am unable to find one piece for each ie. Northern King greaves, Bloodmage gauntlets, Magic Winds robe etc.
Just finished the main quest.... bit sad now, I was really enjoying it. Once again many thanks for all the work creating a great game, look forward to all the rest, (assuming you will be kind enough to carry on and fill in all the gaps.... so many locked doors and blocked paths). I wish Arktwend was as easy to get going. I am a huge fan of Morrowind and so far I've not been able to get it running.
Perhaps one lazy afternoon when you have an hour or two to spare you could set it up to run as easily as Nehrim haha. No really...I'm serious...please!
junovalkyrie
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I'm pretty sure every piece of every set is in the game. For the ones you've listed:
[+]
The Northern King's Greaves are found in Flowstone Cave, near Castle Darlan.
The Blood Mage Gauntlets are found at the Excavation Site. To get there, walk south from Cahbaet and turn right onto the path you would take to get to Sarnor. Then, instead of turning right again and heading north past the Bridge of Stera, Dwarven Gate, etc., continue forward on a path that turns south (the path is visible on the world map). At the end of it is the site.
The Magic Winds Robe is found at the Abbey of Pandorn's brewery (which is labeled on the map as The Monastery of Pandorn for some reason). It's just south of Castle Darlan, and you probably passed right by it with the soldiers on the way to liberate Cahbaet. There's also another in the Middlerealm, just north of that long wall across the bridge from Salen in the Sentry Halls of Marres.
phenshaw
Gauner
Gauner

Thanks Juno. How do you keep track of it all? Cheers
summers
Schurke
Schurke

For some reason I got "passionate collector" achievement by collecting only 4 pieces of bloodmage sets(bloodmage helm, armour, boots and shield). Didn't even know gauntlets existed.lol Are there greaves hidden somewhere too?
junovalkyrie
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

phenshaw hat geschrieben:
Thanks Juno. How do you keep track of it all? Cheers
Heh, I don't, actually. I had all of the pieces you mentioned (I explore a lot) but had to look them up in the CS to remember where they came from. :wink:
phenshaw
Gauner
Gauner

Juno... are you there? Thanks, I got those pieces. Funny though, only one full set when equipped gives me the FULL SET BONUS. Can't remember which one. Actually the set I like best doesn't seem to even be a proper set - namely the Dark Death or Black Death gear. Some bits don't have the set name in brackets but when you equip them it gives you a bonus. Does anyone have a full list of these Death pieces. Any clues for the Destruction Master greaves and shield. Aeternally grateful....haha ..geddit?
Rimyvald
Bettler
Bettler

Hi guys. Looking for missing bloodmage armor pieces. Looks like I am not the only one who can't find the greaves and gloves. Any idea where to look for them? Another embarrassing thing is that some of the set items seem to have multiple duplicates throughout Nehrim, for example I've found helmet and boots in the dwarven mine in Whisper Forest, and shield at some bandit camp not far from there, but I already had those items collected from various Salathin Forest dungeons. The only complete set I found so far is Magic Winds. Nice one in terms of looks (see screenshot) Bild
and efficiency, I beleive it is absolutely powerful for pure caster characters due to magicka regeneration it provides. The staff was the hardest item to find, it appeared to be inside Swimming Fortress Wreck on the eastern coast of Cape Aman.
P.S. Could someone please advise where to find the key to Darothmar Portal? :)
blink
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Sorry, I can't help with the armor pieces. I never recorded where I found any of them but I think, and I could be wrong, but I think that the Darothmar Portal is probably locked because whatever is behind it is unfinished. Reason I say that is because I have been pretty much everywhere and have not seen nor heard of any key to it. Like I said, I could be mistaken and hopefully someone will correct me if I am.

As an aside, I agree that the Magic Winds set is the best. It is my favorite anyway. However, the staff is pretty much useless IMO so I tend to wear just the armor and forgo the set bonus. My question and it is something I have yet to find out obviously but are you given more "achievements" for each complete set you try on or only for the first one?
Rimyvald
Bettler
Bettler

Just found bloodmage gauntlets at Excavation Site in the Great Mountains, west of Northern Watch. 1 item to go :). 2 Blink, if I collect my second set I'll let you know if there are any additional achievements. Like "Passionate Collector II" maybe?
Rimyvald
Bettler
Bettler

Strange. I have collected all the pieces of Bloodmage set, but still don't get any "complete set bonus". I think the matter is that there are two items in this set that occupy the same slot, that is headgear. Either you can equip bloodmage hood or bloodmage helmet but not the two at a time. Is it a bug, maybe?
23 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3