Esme stuck at beginning of questline 

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Spider12199
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I’ve been playing Enderal and very much enjoying it, fantastic job as I’m sure you’ve all heard many times. However when I tried starting this questline as soon as I get done playing with Esme the card game she walked out of the tavern and teleported to ark for some reason and is stuck in a bush outside the main gate watchtower. I have tried prid playermoveto using her refID from in game, even tried Funclist as well but no dice on getting her to move at all. I was told I could submit a save here maybe and it be fixed for me? If not I welcome any and all advice. Thank you in advance. :)
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the Forum :-)

Did you try to load a previous savegame before the problem occurred?

Are you using any mods?

You should always be careful with console commands. Enderal is sensitive to this.

Have you had Steam check your game files (three files are always replaced - that's normal)?

The savegame is a good idea in principle. Then we can see if we can reproduce the error.

They're found (depending on your Enderal version -Enderal classic or Enderal SE-) in ...\Documents\My Games\Enderal\saves or ...\Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition\saves.
We'll need the *.ess and the *.skse file.

If possible, we need a manual and not an auto- or quicksave.

First pack them into a zip or rar archive (the forum software does not accept skse format).
You can then attach them to your message under File Attachments.

I have deleted your second identical post ;-)
Spider12199
Bettler
Bettler

Unfortunately I did not have a save game within reason that was not before the issue, this broke my heart. I am not using any mods. Steam check comes back normal. I was very cautious with my console commands. Also unfortunately I only have an autosave where the issue is present, will this work? Apologies for my identical post, I realized I had posted in the wrong sub forum. Thank you!
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Then please upload a suitable savegame here that you have ;-)
Spider12199
Bettler
Bettler

If the autosave will work here it is:
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!

Esme just really wanted to take a walk :lol:
when i tried your save she slowly strolled back to her camp.

you can use the attached save, Esme will be with you and the quest should progress as intended :)
Dateianhänge
saves.7z
(1.56 MiB) 103-mal heruntergeladen
Spider12199
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you so much, I appreciate you so much. I look forward to playing more of this epic game.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1