Spectralize weapon issue

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Deleted User 27318

Hi, thanks for this fantastic mod / AAA game.

I ran into a Phasmalism issue yesterday, and was hoping for some help with it.

Issue: When I spectralize a weapon for Rugar Oneeye, it disappears from my inventory, but isn't added to Rugar's inventory. The weapon disappears into thin air, it is also gone from my main characters inventory. Re-summoning the apparition doesn't help. Un-equiping Rugar's default axe before spectralizing the new weapon also did not help. I travelled to another Phasmalist workbench, but the issue also occurs there.

The issue could have started after I removed all gear from Forgotten Vagrant, since that was the last Phasmalist workbench action I did before the issue started.

I don't have any mods installed.

If you could check my savegame, or let me know what I could do to solve this, I would much appreciate it. I wasn't able to upload .skse files here, so the .txt attachment should be renamed to .skse.
Dateianhänge
Save 472 - Raziel Undercity Dust Pit 27.15.30.txt
please rename to .skse
(3.33 KiB) 133-mal heruntergeladen
Save 472 - Raziel Undercity Dust Pit 27.15.30.ess
(3.1 MiB) 128-mal heruntergeladen
Zuletzt geändert von Deleted User 27318 am 18.01.2022 16:46, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Deleted User 27318

I checked my older save game, 2 levels back, and I cannot replicate the issue there. After removing all equipment from an apparition, I can successfully spectralize a weapon.

Edit: I don't mind replaying the last 2 level's, but it would still be great to know how to solve or avoid this in the future
Deleted User 27318

18.01.2022 12:17MrKaos hat geschrieben:
I checked my older save game, 2 levels back, and I cannot replicate the issue there. After removing all equipment from an apparition, I can successfully spectralize a weapon.

Edit: I don't mind replaying the last 2 level's, but it would still be great to know how to solve or avoid this in the future
I see that this reply was marked as the answer. Does that mean that the cause of the issue cannot be learned from the savegame?
Deleted User 27318

Did some more testing and it turns out that the problem was with the shield that was left in Runar's inventory. If you equip a 2 handed weapon on your main character, shields are removed automatically. But when spectralizing, the shield has to be removed manually, or it overrules the 2 handed weapon. Makes sense, but took me some time before realizing it.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

But the 2 handed weapon is in the inventory?
Deleted User 27318

It only transfers to the apparition inventory if the shield is unequiped first. Otherwise, the 2 handed weapon is lost as soon as the spectralizing is performed, and cannot be found in either inventory
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Thank you for your detailed descriptions and efforts :thumbsup:

Since no one has ever reported this in the years, it seems to be an isolated case and not a general bug (also affects Enderal SE!).

What caused this in your case is hard to determine in retrospect (often but not always it's just mods or console commands) that corrupt scripts.

Regardless, there will be no more fixes for Enderal Classic (unlike Enderal SE).

A solution in your case you have found out yourself (older save). It is difficult to find out when and what caused the problem.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1