Stuck in Angel Questline

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nesturs
Bettler
Bettler

Hello Everyone. I've run into a problem:

I have acquired the key to Castle Dal'Galar quarters, entered the quarters, but then left to do some leveling. Having returned, i am now unable to enter a second time. Does anyone have a solution for this? I still have the key, and already tried unlocking the door with the console. I have also tried setting the quest stage to something else, but that didn't open it either. Does anyone have any idea what to do to fix this?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

could you please attach a savegame (no auto- or quicksave) without applied cheats?
they're found in (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal)
we'll need the *.ess and the *.skse file; pack both to a zip/rar/whatever archive, (the forum doesn't accept *.skse)
thank you :)
Nesturs
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for your quick response! This should be it:
Dateianhänge
Save 168 - Eredhel Frostcliff Mountains 103.55.24.zip
(2.32 MiB) 44-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi :)

that one seems a bit more complicated :(
the one dev who can really take a look at that is on a deserved vacation right now,
it would take at least a week for him to maybe resolve the issue.

it would be important to know what you did during the time, that way he might be able to solve the bug for good.
(e.g. which quests)

the other option would be to load a save from before entering the castle grounds :/
Nesturs
Bettler
Bettler

That's what i was afraid of. What i did in the meantime is unfortunately several weeks worth of gameplay, so it's impossible to say what i did exactly. I'm okay with waiting, but i'm going to see if i can maybe force the quest to progress somehow in the meantime. The alternative is to start over from the beginning. I don't have a suitable savegame.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

I'll have a look at it, but I won't be home before the 27th/28th of December. I highly advice against the temptation to force the quest to progress via console commands by yourself.
Nesturs
Bettler
Bettler

I got some help from Urst in fixing it, and the game hasn't collapsed so far. Let's hope it lasts.
I reckoned i'd risk his console commands since the savegame was stuck anyway. I get the risk though.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Do you recall how you left the building (Castle Dal'Galar) in the first place? Teleportation? Mods?
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1