Infinite Loading Screen 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Sylver19
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hey, I'm having issues with a perpetual loading screen. To outline the bug, when I launch Enderal (and I don't know if this is supposed to be included or not) I'm met with both the original Skyrim menu background and music. It does include, however, Enderal's custom menu options (e.g. 'Start your adventures in Enderal?'). Upon choosing the prior option, I'm met with a load screen(?) that consists of the main menu background and music, along with no tooltips. I've ensured by Skyrim files are cleaned, recreated the .ini's, etc. as well as attempting with a clean version with no mods. Everything seems to have the same results.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum!

please delete the two *.ini from (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal) and let Steam verify your game files, that should already help :)

27.11.2019 17:47Sylver19 hat geschrieben:
I've ensured by Skyrim files are cleaned
just a sidenote; Enderal - Forgotten Stories is completely independent from your Skyrim installation.
(Skyrim doesn't even need to be installed) Mods activated in one game don't have any influence on the other :)
Sylver19
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

After re-enabling all mods, deleting the .ini's, and re-verifying, I got a full fix. Thanks!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1