Question about patching.. I think

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Draganies
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I have come across the missing floor problem in a couple of places and I am currently working on isolating which of my mods is the problem. My question is actually, does anyone know if there is a way to patch the problem such as in xEdit? So that I can keep the mod when I figure it out.

I used to mod quite a lot and make my own patches etc but it was all for SSE and.. it was a couple years ago. I only came back to Skyrim very recently to play Enderal and I don't quite remember how to do things. Would xEdit even work that way for Enderal?

I hope this is the right place for this question. Thanks in advance!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

X-Edit can also be used for Enderal, as well as for Skyrim - Classik. (I still use TES5Edit myself)
Whether you can solve your problem with it, no idea ^^
Of course, we can not support mods, then either the creator or you have to do it yourself.
Draganies
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

17.09.2019 19:29Stefanie hat geschrieben:
X-Edit can also be used for Enderal, as well as for Skyrim - Classik. (I still use TES5Edit myself)
Whether you can solve your problem with it, no idea ^^
Of course, we can not support mods, then either the creator or you have to do it yourself.
Thanks! Would it be appropriate/helpful to update here if I discover what the actual problem is so others can try to resolve it also? Or is that something that should be posted elsewhere?
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

so I'm assuming you're talking about some mod issues, you can of course list them here

general information about compatible mods you can also find e.g. here
(List created by Community, for Mod´s no support by us)
Draganies
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The mod causing the problem was Enderal Better Ending. It also contained several other issues so I ended up just removing it. Thanks for the support!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1