Vatyr models black triangle fix 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BreezeRU
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Heya, so far any and all vatyrs I encountered miss their armor completely, also there is an ugly triangle in a spot where belt should be (or was, last time I played before the Forgotten Stories). They all look like this:
Bild
I read somewhere that some models were rolled back to original (to help with crashes or something) - is that related or is it some fuckup on my side?
Zuletzt geändert von BreezeRU am 22.08.2019 14:42, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum :)
21.08.2019 19:52BreezeRU hat geschrieben:
I read somewhere that some models were rolled back to original (to help with crashes or something) - is that related or is it some fuckup on my side?
Yes :thumbsup:
The armor caused crashes. No mistakes on your side.
BreezeRU
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks! In that case I'll fix the model then
BreezeRU
Bettler
Bettler

Made a makeshift fix for the black triangle yesterday - shared it on gdisk if someone wants wants it, drop it into Data\Meshes\enderal\forgottenstories\actors\vatyrs\ - old models are cool but I see that the new model is based on werewolf and seems more fitting lorewise. Grabbed the latest NifScope and changed a few coords:
Bild A proper fix would require more accurate work and messing with textures too (the original ones weren't supposed to be seen withhout the armor parts anyways) but it should solve the immersion breaking prob for now
In case someone want to make it themselves:
Bild
The model in question is goatmanbis.nif in Data\Meshes\enderal\forgottenstories\actors\vatyrs\ (can be found in E - Meshes.bsa). Now the game uses only this one model for all vatyr types so editing it should fix em all, open it with NifScope and swith to Vertex selection mode, next select what you want and mess with coords :P
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Thanks! I'll include the file in the next patch if that's okay with you.
BreezeRU
Bettler
Bettler

Sure :thumbsup:
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1