Crash after quest Dark Chambers of our Mind 

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Ithildin
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Spoiler in this post Sorry about no hidding the spoiler messages. The BBCode does not work normally in this post :cry:

Hi, I'm a big fan of your game of Enderal. And the side story of Tharaêl is my favorite one. But here is a problem I've met during the play and I wish to get your help on my save.
After finshing the final section of the quest Dark Chambers of our Mind
[+] +
(father gone and Tharaêl suicided at last),
I teleport back to Ark and rest in my house in the market area. Then I close the game normally to rest my brain after this brilliant side quest. But after a few days I reopen the game and try to load the autosave previously. The game crashed before finshing the loading screen.
I try to save my game but failed. Here is my tried method:
I delate the saves after teleporting to Ark and return to my house. I reload the save in the
[+] +
room of paintings before the fight between father and Tharaêl.
This method can help a little that I can finish the game until
[+] +
Tharaêl died at the end of the tunnel.
But as long as
[+] +
he died,
I could not even manage to teleport to any other place. The game will eventually crash.
And after this, every time I reload the same save before they get into the
[+] +
room of paintings,
the game will crash after this cutscene.
I've uploaded some of my saves in the attachment, and I wish they could be help for you to try to figure out the reason of the crash.
Thank you to make such a good side quest. I wish to keep on playing it when the save being fiexed!
Dateianhänge
autosave3.ess
(5.3 MiB) 31-mal heruntergeladen
35 - ithildin 63.34.47.ess
(5.32 MiB) 29-mal heruntergeladen
36 - ithildin 63.43.50.ess
(5.41 MiB) 34-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

(to make spoilers work you need to write something behind the "=" in "[spoiler=]" :) )

could you please upload the *.skse files as well?
the forum doesn't like the format, you'll need to pack it to a *.zip or *.rar archive or something.
additional question:
what language are you playing in?

have you tried without your mods? deaktiviating often helps,
uninstalling would be safer.

you should also try to let Steam verify your game files,
might help already :)
Ithildin
Bettler
Bettler

Hi, thanks for the helping!

It's my careless to not think of disable the mods first. Or I may continue my journey several days before. :cry:
I check all my mods in the list and find out the one which causes the crash after the quest: Marketplace House - Redone
I wish there will be a solution to solve the problem that the game crashed after this quest when this mod enabled.
Also, I upload my saves with the *.skse files in zips. Wish they could help too.

About the question, my playing language is Traditional Chinese, and please pardon my English issues in the post :wink:

Thanks for the BBCode correction by the way. I will keep on playing Enderal(*^_^*)
Dateianhänge
35 - ithildin.zip
(2.23 MiB) 30-mal heruntergeladen
autosave3.zip
(2.25 MiB) 30-mal heruntergeladen
36 - ithildin.zip
(2.36 MiB) 29-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

thank you :)
we can't do much about the player home issue, the mod author needs to fix that issue :/

and your english is fine, we were just wondering why your save looked like this in the SavegameScanner :dumb:
Dateianhänge
unknown.jpg
unknown.jpg (37.79 KiB) 507 mal betrachtet
Ithildin
Bettler
Bettler

hummm... I guess that may be caused by the Chinese characters :dumb:
And also I fix my problem by simply reinstall the player home mod. :shock: It's so easy that I even embarrassed to ask for help in the forum :oops: Now the game and the mod can be compatible normally like before~
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

hm, maybe the mod was updated at some point after the last patch and you didn't realize it?
(I have absolutely no idea how/if the steamworkshop notifies you about modupdates :dumb: )

anyway, glad it works now :D
Ithildin
Bettler
Bettler

Yes and I notice that the mod did update once at Jul 9th, this update may be coincidentally fix my issue.
And there is no nocification about the mods update for me from workshop. Or maybe it just because the specific limitation on Chinese area of workshop. As I can't even leave a message in the workshop :dead:

Afterall, thanks for your patience to save the game. I shall keep like your work in the future :thumbsup:
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1