"Dreams of the Dying" - An Enderal novel (Update Thread)

Moderator: Moderatoren

18 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Chapter Six, "Takana", is now available for everyone! Let me know what you think!

Read here!

As always, let me know how you like it! Thank you for your support - last week was a bit of a downer, and you really helped cheer me up.

Kapitel 3 ist jetzt auch verfügbar auf Deutsch!
El capítulo tres ahora está disponible en español!
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Chapter Seven is now available for everyone! As always, let me know how you like it! I also started uploading the book on RoyalRoad - apparently it's a wee bit easier to get noticed there as opposed to WattPad. If you have the time, I'd be happy if you left me a like and a review! The way I understand it, especially the latter have a big influence on whether your novel shows up in the feeds/suggestions.

To the non-English speaking readers:

Die deutsche Version von Kapitel 4 verzögert sich aufgrund von Umstrukturierungen des Workflows leider noch eine Woche.

Capítulo cuatro ahora está disponible en español! Gracias a Rocío y ¡disfruta! (Boy, I need to work on my Spanish.)

«Грезы умирающего» теперь доступны на русском языке! Огромное спасибо тем, кто сделал это возможным. Для тех, кто еще не знает, «Грезы умирающего» - это роман в жанре фэнтези/ ужасы, события которого разворачиваются за восемь лет до событий игры "Эндерал" и рассказывает о прошлом Джеспара Даль'Варека. Он основан на вселенной Вин, но для комфортного чтения не требуется играть в игру. Мы постараемся придерживаться графика "одна глава в неделю", но подождем еще две недели, прежде чем давать какие-либо обещания.

Дайте нам знать, если вам это нравится! Доступно на патреоне Николаса (patreon.com/niseam). Если вам понравится, было бы здорово, если бы вы могли поддержать проект через Patreon или просто рассказать о нем другим людям, которые могут заинтересоваться. Или просто продолжайте читать, это самая большая поддержка, если честно. Приятного чтения!

Lots of text! Bottom line: Enjoy reading, let me know your thoughts, and thanks for your support! :)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Great news! Chapter One of the "Dreams of the Dying" audiobook is now available on YouTube, English and German! Once again a huge thanks to Ben Britton and Martin Sabel!
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Chapter 8 "Dreams of the Dying" is now available on my Patreon! :)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Chapter Nine, "Leech" is now available to everyone! As always, please let me know how you like it!

I can't believe we're at 197 pages already. This went a lot faster than expected!

Huge thanks as usual to Ireena and Xenia for Chapter 3 of the Russian translation and to Roció Labra for Chapter Six! New German chapter is on the way! Oh, and I'll probably be making another video next week. I'm starting to feel like an influencer. ^^

This week's spotlighted artwork is by none other than weretoad-art! I'm a sucker for abstract art (and tarot cards in particular), so this is amazing. Thanks, weretoad!

Finally, a big shoutout to my Patrons and all my readers.

Happy reading!
Nicolas
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Chapter 16 now online! This is a shorter chapter, but trust me when I say you're in for something in the coming weeks. :)

Also, we reached the $1000 goal (again) - it'll probably go down at the end of the month due to pledge processing, but I'll make the video regardless this weekend. In that sense: A gargantuan thank you to every single patron! You guys are amazing, and I mean it. Look forward to more clumsy video material and a poll regarding the future of the series.

Happy reading,
Nicolas
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Chapter Four of the audio book now available! Huge thanks to Ben Britton: Voice Actor​!

Finally, "Dreams of the Dying" got approved on Goodreads! If you wish, you can now leave me a rating. Unlike, WebFictionGuide, registration takes only a second!

Happy reading!
Nicolas
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

18 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2