Keltyzar & Occasional Green arrows?? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

1. I was looking for Keltyzar and couldn't find it. Has it been replaced/renamed as Bleakstar?

2. I have an ordinary bone bow and Arrows of the Righteous Path. Often, but not always, when I fire an arrow it has a green haze around it and when it hits the target, the whole target gets that green haze. I'm just wondering what effect that is and what creates it. I'm not using any poisons.
Sekrin
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Regarding item 2: there's a node called "Bloodlust" in the Infiltrator (stealth) tree that gives you a 50% chance for you to absorb stamina when you sneak attack something and has the green visuals you describe.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

10.03.2019 09:27Sekrin hat geschrieben:
Regarding item 2: there's a node called "Bloodlust" in the Infiltrator (stealth) tree that gives you a 50% chance for you to
absorb stamina when you sneak attack something and has the green visuals you describe.
thank you :)

regarding 1
yes, Keltyzar was renamed to Castle Bleakstar.
(don't know why. probably because the name doesn't really match the style of other names?)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Thanks, Sekrin. I do have Bloodlust, but I hadn't realized that absorbing stamina would be so visual! :thumbsup:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1