Modlist for Forgotten Stories

Moderator: Moderatoren

19 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

I see you have SMIM on your list. I heard people say there are NPC falling through the floor in Ark with it installed. I am not to Ark yet but can you confirm if this is still the case in Forgotten Stories?
Alzucard
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 60 Mal

I cant confirm and i cant deny it. I didnt really test the mods myself. Simply not enough time for that.
I also didnt read about it. Make a commentary on teh spreadsheet. Then others can confirm or deny it.
Thanks for mentioning anyway.
Kastel
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

SweetGumiho
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I can't figure how to make Campfire work, even with the Compatibility Patch...
Could you walk me through the correct modding process? I'd be very thankful.
Czartchonn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

My personal experience is that Frostfall does indeed work for Enderal. It needs more testing for sure, but so far played for 30 hours without problems. And the great thing about Frostfall is that you can disable it at any time. So for others that would like to test it out maybe we could create a thread and post our findings. But the mod should be placed at "not working".
Kastel
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

27.02.2019 19:44SweetGumiho hat geschrieben:
I can't figure how to make Campfire work, even with the Compatibility Patch...
Could you walk me through the correct modding process? I'd be very thankful.
Strange, it seems to work for me.
What I did was the usual Manual Installation:

1)Go to Campfire - Complete Camping System and download Campfire 1.11 (The .zip file should be "Campfire 1.11-64798-1-11.zip")
2)Open the .zip file, select the SKSE Folder, the Campfire.esm, and the Campfire.bsa and drag/copy them to D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Enderal\Data (This path may change based on where you installed Steam)
3)Go to Enderal Campfire Patch and download Enderal Campfire Patch v1.2 (The .zip file should be "Enderal Campfire Patch v1.2-78717-1-2")
4)Again, open the .zip file, select Enderal-Campfire Patch.esp and drag/copy it to D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Enderal\Data
5)Open the Enderal Launcher, click Data Files, and tick both mods.

After that open the game, wait a bit and you should have the spells added to your character.
irmi
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Thanks for the comprehensive list, Alzucard! I'll list some working mods, as I couldn't add them into the spreadsheet linked in the OP.

All of those are working for me in Enderal: FS, English version:

Enderal - Ice Claws Collection Quest
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78744/?

Enderal FS - Enable Wait no Heal (English Version)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77670/?

I used Vortex to install these mods.

Glowing Ore Veins 300
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/193
(this one also worked on my first playthrough in the German version back in 2016, so there's hoping it does so for the latest German version)

I copy/pasted the files manually as Vortex didn't seem to be working properly. But that also could've been because I only later relocated the Vortex mod files to the partition where the game runs. In any case, manually, it works :).

Hope that helps! :)

Correction:
Enderal - Magical Symbols Collection Quest
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78683/?
ETA: It works until you pick up the next magical symbol... then it thinks you've finished the quest and won't show the markers on the map again, rendering this mod pretty much useless. I tried it with various loading orders and completely vanilla except this one mod, but the outcome was the same. If I find the time I'll ask the mod author if they intend to update.
rsw0x
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

22.02.2019 14:01Aegison hat geschrieben:
I see you have SMIM on your list. I heard people say there are NPC falling through the floor in Ark with it installed. I am not to Ark yet but can you confirm if this is still the case in Forgotten Stories?
I can confirm it still happens, pieces of geometry are missing with smim installed. Avoid using until there's a compatibility patch.
SACanuckinOz
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Opulent Mages does NOT work with Enderal (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35002)
Causes CTD on any savefile after Riverville
19 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2