New game -> stuck on main menu 

Moderator: Moderatoren

41 Beiträge Seite 2 von 5
Facshn
Bettler
Bettler

Hello again. Sorry for interupting. but i resolve same problem deleting skyrim tails. I insist, :)

I think troubles with game not see mod Enderal. thats was on me. may be mod organizer can help you, tenfoldko? or may be you try not steam version by Enderal?
Hope you can fix it. Game is lovely
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Do you have Windows Defender enabled or any similar software (Antivir\Firewall) that might stop anything from installing or running?

If yes, disable or allow Enderal (Launcher) there ( whitelist)
Principe Alessandro
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

I have got the same problem. Also in the settings part of the launcher I cannot change resolution screen to try this solution.

Edit, somebody can provide a quicksave from the beginning of the game? While we cannot start a new game loading a save is possible.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

You can change the resolution if you deactivate ONETWEAK under Settings in the launcher.

What resolution and aspect ratio does your monitor have?
tenfoldko
Gauner
Gauner

@Stefanie I made sure to include Enderal in the allowed apps in firewall, and I've turned off other antivirus before installing. The game starts just fine so I don't think it's firewall, the issue is starting a new game. I feel like there're 2 approaches we could take from here: 1. Fix the installation process. 2. Fix the game after it has installed. I lost confidence that I can do the first without a patch or something else, but the second seems feasible.
@Facshn Hey man, what exactly do you mean by "skyrim tails"? Do you mean the files you mentioned in your last post?

As an aside, I really appreciate your help guys, I can't thank you enough for it. I feel really bad that I can't reply promptly to your posts due to the difference in our timezones (it seems). Thank you for your patience too.
Facshn
Bettler
Bettler

yap. like file what i write. i has same problem like you and was skyrim screen. after deleting that .ini, game running. but there are not steam version and i could experiment, i think main problem how to show the game what you "want enderal not skyrim problem" (sorry languige problem. hope you understand what i mean in common)
tenfoldko
Gauner
Gauner

http://prntscr.com/mns9u9 I believe you mean this file. I deleted it but the main menu still shows skyrim. Also, JCdata folder only had "Domains" folder before, but I downloaded the file you linked in your first post, and copied the other 2 files ("lua" & "InternalLuaScripts").
20.02.2019 16:11Facshn hat geschrieben:
but there are not steam version and i could experiment,
I understand what you said about the problem being that the game doesn't recognize that I want Enderal, not skyrim, and that's all there is to it. I also understand that you had the same problem, that is, skyrim's screen is showing instead of enderal's, and the game doesn't start.
What I quoted above ^ is what I don't understand. Do you mean that you are running the game outside steam?
http://prntscr.com/mnsg8v This is what my game files look like right now.
Facshn
Bettler
Bettler

i delete this file and game make it again

but i mean what mens here what make the mod knows what file can not redirect skyrim for enderal may be and say what can deleting or may be change from worked system to your computer

that what i mean and writing about mod organizer to run not skyrim. but enderal

Guys, developers, sorry for interfering but i trying help, not scold. i solved same troubles and just sharing my experience,
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

@tenfoldko, could you attach your conf.sur, please?
found in \common\Enderal\EnderalLauncher\system\config
(you may have to archive it to upload)
thank you :)
tenfoldko
Gauner
Gauner

Hey,
Conf.sur is attached. Thanks
Dateianhänge
conf.rar
(388 Bytes) 81-mal heruntergeladen
41 Beiträge Seite 2 von 5