This is the best thing since sliced bread

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
GOTY2019
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

I came here for one sole purpose: To say that this mod is probably the most fantastic labour of indie love I have ever experienced.

The story, the lore, the care to detail. The environments, maps and game world. Ladders to stashes, winding caverns and tunnels... Stunning design. The first time I saw a Myrad I just sort of sat there staring at it.

Enderal: Forgotten Stories did something to the Elder Scrolls series that I did not think would be possible, the number of unique systems and ideas are astounding. The voice acting is incredibly high quality for an indie project, and I gotta say it again, the maps and the NPC's paths, schedules, interactions are ALL given the care of detail that absolutely goes above the original games.

The content and atmosphere Is superior to the original in every possible way.

I'de say, its better than anything Bethesda themselves could of came out with. SureAI should be getting mass recognition -- because i'll tell you something. This is GAME OF THE YEAR worthy.

It's not Skyrim, it's not the Elder Scrolls. It's an entirely different game on the same engine with some shared textures and a few models. Arcane Fever is probably the single best balance to the EZ gameplay of Skyrim anybody could really conceive.

My only complaint was I had to rebuy Skyrim on Steam because I never activated it and lost my key. But I wanted to just come here and say this: Thank You Devs!

And I hope you guys get the recognition you rightly deserve for providing such a satisfying, fantastic experience. :thumbsup:
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

18.02.2019 21:57GOTY2019 hat geschrieben:
And I hope you guys get the recognition you rightly deserve for providing such a satisfying, fantastic experience. :thumbsup:
Wow, that's high praise indeed! :) We're glad you're enjoying it so much!
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1