Pause in dialogs

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ss7877
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi. Thanks for a great game.
I would be grateful if you could help me solve a small problem.

English is not my native language, so I do not always have time to understand the meaning of the dialogues in real-rime.
Is there any way to pause them?

I know that game is paused, when console button pressed, but in that case dialog text disappears from a screen.

Best regards, ss7877
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

You can try SGTM (it slowls down everything that is happening, including subtitles. The specifc command is very easy: sgtm 2 doubles the speed, so sgtm 0.2 slows it down. sgtm 1 is the normal speed of the game.
ss7877
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

16.02.2019 14:24Eledwen hat geschrieben:
You can try SGTM (it slowls down everything that is happening, including subtitles. The specifc command is very easy: sgtm 2 doubles the speed, so sgtm 0.2 slows it down. sgtm 1 is the normal speed of the game.
I tried but this is very inconvenient
Plus, with SGTM-command there is often no sound in dialogs .
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

Well. Then, I guess short-term you are out of luck, sadly. I know of no other way to slow down time enough to read the subtitles.

There will be some subtitle localizations, but when that happens depends on the specific language team. Here you can find some information on languages that might one day be available.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Not sure if it would work, but is hitting the screenshot button (default F12 in Steam) as the subtitle is shown and then viewing the screenshot a possible workround? :?:
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1