4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

"The human condition is a sickness. I have the cure."
Enderal: Forgotten Stories, the award-winning Skyrim Total Conversion is coming to Steam on February 14!
Free to play for everyone owning a legal copy of Skyrim Classic or Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam. No DLCs required.

Features:
  • An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes - explore deserts, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains, and more.
  • An unconventional story with believable characters and psychological undercurrents.
  • German and English voice acting by professional voice over artists.
  • Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations.
  • Overhauled gameplay with classes, experience points, survival mechanics and challenging combat.
  • 30 to 125 hours of expected playtime.
Added in Forgotten Stories:
  • Two "crafting classes" that utilize alchemy and enchanting for combat - use potions to shapeshift into a werewolf as the Lycanthrope, use enchanting to craft spirit companions.
  • Improved performance and stability for a smooth experience.
  • Twelve new side quests plus two non-linear guild questlines: Work your way up the Golden Sickle, Enderal's merchant’s guild and infiltrate the ranks of the Rhalâta, the enigmatic cult ruling the Undercity.
  • Reworked and improved crafting, spells, and much more.
Add Enderal to your wishlist on Steam!
Also, check out "Dreams of the Dying", the official, free web-novel to the game.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Best valentine ever! :thumbsup:
AbbeWinter
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Oh my gosh! This looks beyond amazing! No doubt this is going to be the best part of my Valentine's Day.
Kellerica
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Currently working on catching a cold and/or breaking some minor bones in order to be able to call in sick from work on the 14th... xD

Seriously though, I'm SO EXCITED, I probably won't be able to play it until the weekend, but boy, when Friday evening comes, I'll be locking the doors and windows and turning my phone off for the following 72 hours. I can't wait.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1