Housing Issue 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
xSpice
Bettler
Bettler

Hello, I apologize for my repetition in posts. I have, however run into another issue whilst in game. I have played for about 20-25 hours, practically non stop.

Enderal truly is a unique piece of work and I enjoy it immensely. But, recently I thought I would check out the build system I saw from one of the DevBlogs. Eager to start, I bought both homes as well as every possible furniture I could, almost completely buying out the entire bank.

Following the prompt I received as I entered the house, I dropped the blueprints, however they don't seem to work as they did in the DevBlog. They simply drop as blueprints rather than actual furniture and build mode does not activate. I have searched the forum before posting this, and it seems there were only a few posts on this all of which were in 2016. None of the posts had the answer I was in search of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in fixing this problem.

( Neither the manor nor the marketplace home worked with build mode )
Dateianhänge
Skyrim 1_22_2019 7_18_50 PM.png
Skyrim 1_22_2019 7_18_50 PM.png (4.06 MiB) 48373 mal betrachtet
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi there,

the devblog is actually quite old and the housing system got reworked multiple times in the meantime.

You now need to craft these objects to place them in your house.
Take all the blueprints to an anvil, and it will show you which materials you will need to craft them. Common materials are leather, iron, nails, wood, spare parts, and the like. Take these crafted objects back to your house and simply drop them from you inventory and place them whereever you like. You can always remove the furniture or rearrange them later on.

If you don't want to travel to an anvil all the time, make sure to craft an anvil to begin with and place it in your house. That way you can directly access it.

A few things to mention: The Steam release of Enderal will feature lots of new content. There will be even more placeable objects for the housing system and the placeable planters will be finally sized properly.
However, this whole thing won't be compatible with old saves. I just wanted to mention it since you are quite new to Enderal :)
xSpice
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you. I truly am new, and I'd like to apologize if I am a bit of a nuisance. I only saw the DevBlog video, and was in search of answers to my issues, and so I thought maybe it was a bug. But thanks to you, now I understand! :D

Thank you again for your support, I appreciate it greatly! :thumbsup:
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

You don't need to apologize for just having a question or two :)
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1