Just a bit of harmless market place fun Lmao

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

Cast from 300 that never made it , trying out in enderal LOL :D :shock: :twisted:

Bild Bild Bild

:lol: :D :shock:
Zuletzt geändert von jaderive am 15.01.2019 08:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

is just too much for the engine^^
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

LoL it was sooo so funny, I almost cacked myself laughing, those guard always yawning , bored to bits , and the other npc's now have somwething new to gossip about , the guards now have new training dummies luls , if they could move that is xD
Yes my fps got down to 4-5 but standing on the tent roof and moving was still fine ish, so cleaned up with fire bite n balls , before I went out , and didnt save , was a spare of the moment thing Randomness :wink:

Archäologin und Mumiensammlerin? ja^^, alte Spiele grabe ich gerne wieder aus. Zumindest die, die es Wert sind, nicht vergessen zu werden..

Archaeologist and Mummy Collector? yes ^^, I like to dig out old games again. At least those who are worth not to be forgotten.

:thumbsup: :lol:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

You didn't need fireballs, just get one of the Keepers from the temple to tell them all "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE."
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

:lol: yeah that'd migggght do it , or one of the stuck up nobles, " what are you doing here , in this part of the city, shouldn't you be, ohh Idk some place else " ?
And have the skells turn around with question marks above the heads :wink: "huh" ?
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1