11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Walk blessed,

Christmas is here, and Enderal isn't - why is that? We've promised an announcement this week - and this is it.

Long story short: though we submitted our Steam build some weeks back, the unusual data structure and Enderal's dependency on Skyrim makes the process a lot more complicated than we thought. Until Steam approves of our build, we can't release.

All this means that Enderal isn't coming before January 2019. Since we have no control over the process, we can't even give a definitive date here, but rest assured that we want a timely release as much as you do.

On the other hand, this additional buffer gives us more time to polish, bugfix and test the hell out of the game, which ultimately means a better product. We're also working hard on our fancy cinematic release trailer which we're releasing in the coming weeks, as well as the first chapter of the Jespar novel (altogether with a redesigned Patreon page.)

Finally, we'd like to share this new song from the new Rhalâta quest line with you, performed by the talented Lauren Synger. We'll also share lots of exciting stuff in the days from now until release to make the wait a little easier.

Sorry for the delay, thanks for your patience and your ongoing support, and happy holidays! We'll make sure that Forgotten Stories will be worth the wait.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

The SureAI Team

Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Many thanks for the update. When I read the title of the thread I thought I'd somehow missed Enderal releasing while browsing Steam :oops:

Have "fun" waiting for Steam to sort out what it's doing and hopefully as well as giving you all time to polish the build, it will also mean that you can relax a bit over the festive break instead of manically trying to reply to everyone that's just downloaded and installed :wink:

Enjoy some form of break while you can, especially as there's nothing you can do to speed it up :lol:
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

RIP my hopes to play it during holidays :dead:
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

Quick question (and apologies if it is answered elsewhere) - when Forgotten Stories is released on Steam, do we need to have a clean Skyrim install actually on our PC at all times for it to play, only at installation for an eligibility check or just in our Steam Library?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Skyrim Classic or Skyrim Legendary Edition (32 bit) has to be installed via Steam.
It’s not enough to only own it in the library. Skyrim Special Edition (64 bit) is not compatible.
Possibly installed Skyrim mods should not cause a problem.
Skyrim can also be uninstalled after installing Enderal.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

So after Enderal is released on Steam, should I uninstall my current Enderal installation before I install the Steam Enderal?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Best uninstall.
If you start the old launcher, the new Enderal FS Launcher will be deleted :thumbsdown:
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

30.12.2018 22:31Kermit 61 hat geschrieben:
If you start the old launcher, the new Enderal FS Launcher will be deleted :thumbsdown:
Just hunting through my PC and deleting all copies of the original launcher now :lol:
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Guessing still no news from Steam as to "When"?

You can let them know that while I really do appreciate the delay as I was waiting for all the new bits for me PC to arrive, it's now all fully upgraded, up and running, so yeah, Cheers for the delay but I'm ready to play now :P :lol:
iceman91
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

today when it is releasing
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2