5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Walk blessed,
today we present to you the last big feature of Forgotten Stories: The Lycantrope class.

Lycantropes are shapeshifters who utilize alchemy to brew potions that allow transforming into a werewolf and even alter or enhance aspects of their transformation.

To give you a better idea, check out the final episode of our devblog:

We will also announce new, detailed information regarding the upcoming release of Forgotten Stories.

A big shoutout to GamingPriest for creating the video.

Enjoy!
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

As a native speaker of English, I had a great deal of difficulty following the narration, because the narrator spoke extremely rapidly and ran together many words and even entire sentences. I can only guess how difficult it might be to understand this for a non-native speaker of English. Since I couldn't understand much of the narration, it is difficult for me to evaluate this, but in just watching the video, it seems as if the lycantrope is a bit overpowered, unless that is the intention.

I would also be interested to learn why SureAI decided to add this. Since Skyrim has a werewolf option, it almost seems as if this has been done before, although apparently much more detailed than the Skyrim version.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I'm not starting an argument, just giving my personal view. I'm British and apart from a brief word or two near the start I didn't have any problem understanding the narrator and I don't think he was speaking that fast either.

Still just my view.

Good luck with the release and really looking forward to this.

Edit.... With all the crafting and mixing of potions etc I don't think it's going to be that overpowered
Kellerica
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

19.12.2018 18:58badgesareus hat geschrieben:
As a native speaker of English, I had a great deal of difficulty following the narration, because the narrator spoke extremely rapidly and ran together many words and even entire sentences. I can only guess how difficult it might be to understand this for a non-native speaker of English.
I speak English as a second language and I could follow it just fine - are you sure there is nothing wrong with the audio setting on your end or something?
Taederias
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

19.12.2018 18:58badgesareus hat geschrieben:
As a native speaker of English, I had a great deal of difficulty following the narration, because the narrator spoke extremely rapidly and ran together many words and even entire sentences. I can only guess how difficult it might be to understand this for a non-native speaker of English.
That's weird, it's perfectly fine for me as well, and I'm not a native English speaker.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1