Enderal and Forgotten Stories will be released via Steam!

Moderator: Moderatoren

43 Beiträge Seite 3 von 5
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Interesting question!

We can not conclusively say if there might problems arising from having an "old" installation and a new installation of Enderal via Steam. We recommend to have only the Steam version installed. However, both installations shouldn't interfere with each other at all.

We won't fix bugs for the old (non-Steam) version that are already fixed in the Steam version.
StarlightRac
Bettler
Bettler

nice...just thought of something else...if i had both versions(the installer is use to start game play for the older version) how do i start the new version? probably has its own different looking shortcut?

oh while i got you here...is there going be any additional romance choices or just the same 2?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

There is a new launcher. With more options. Is still at work.
I do not know relationships but as far as I do not know ;-)

And I do not say anything about the extended story :wink:
StarlightRac
Bettler
Bettler

thanks for quick response. really looking forward to replaying this for 3rd time(once everything is done).
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

I assure you with release of FS will be worth a fourth time ;-)
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

Ok, now I’m unclear as to installation. Right now, since Enderal is built upon Skyrim, it uses the standard Skyrim\Data folder folder under steamapps. With this thought of concurrency, where will the Steam FS version be installed??
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Enderal\ by default. It will be a completely new entry in Steam and therefore has its own directory. Here is a FAQ that we posted on Enderal's Steam page.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Cheers for the Steam store page link. Love the trailers and artwork on there and instantly wishlisted.

I guess I missed the announcement on the forums here about your new Steam page, still glad to have found it now.
Alexandrious
Bettler
Bettler

I been holding off on Enderal until Forgotten Stories comes out. Really wanna play Enderal since im waiting on Fallout 76 and all but It will be worth playing once FS is out im sure.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Maybe you could re-release Nehrim on Steam, that would be great! I suppose it wouldn't be practical to do Arktwend on Steam as there are multiple English patches made by someone not SureAI.
43 Beiträge Seite 3 von 5