please help, cannot load save games enderal crashes

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
wilowood
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

please help, cannot load save games enderal crashes
everything was fine until i tried to load a save and the games crashes, i can go back to an early save and it works but every time a save the game then try to load it crashes , please help
attached is a save that wont work 1137
and a save that will
Dateianhänge
Save 1123 - wilowood Thalgard 53.02.32.ess
(4.44 MiB) 96-mal heruntergeladen
Save 1137 - wilowood Thalgard 53.02.09.ess
(4.44 MiB) 115-mal heruntergeladen
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

Hi! Welcome to the forum! ;)

We can gladly take a look at your saves, but we do need the SKSE files as well as the ESS you uploaded - the SKSE files are also in the Save Folder. Please pack the files into a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here. :)

I also have a few questions:

Did you use any cheats?
Do you use mods?
Did you change anything just before the problem first appeared?
What kind of crash are we talking about? CTD? Do you get a message along the lines of 'Skyrim has stopped working..."?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

the ess saves seem to load and save perfectly fine,
despite missing eight mods ;)
(or that might just be the reason)

but as lusine stated, we'll need the skse file to make sure :)

(you're dying of arcanist's fever though :( )
wilowood
Bettler
Bettler

as requested
Dateianhänge
Save 1137 - wilowood Thalgard 53.02.09.rar
(1.2 KiB) 95-mal heruntergeladen
Save 1123 - wilowood Thalgard 53.02.32.rar
(1.21 KiB) 98-mal heruntergeladen
wilowood
Bettler
Bettler

09.08.2018 19:47lusine hat geschrieben:
Hi! Welcome to the forum! ;)

We can gladly take a look at your saves, but we do need the SKSE files as well as the ESS you uploaded - the SKSE files are also in the Save Folder. Please pack the files into a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here. :)

I also have a few questions:

Did you use any cheats?
Do you use mods?
Did you change anything just before the problem first appeared?
What kind of crash are we talking about? CTD? Do you get a message along the lines of 'Skyrim has stopped working..."?
i don't use any cheats i am aware of,
i have 8 mods but Ive had them long before this started to happen,

much appreciate your time and help.
again , not that i am aware of
it starts to load save then music tires to start in background the i get a windows box saying something along the lines of 'Skyrim has stopped working..." then i have to close it using task manager.

sorry if my answers are a bit vague.
please help really enjoying and the expansion is due out soon...

and please help what the easiest way to cure my disease
wilowood
Bettler
Bettler

just took the mods out and put back in one by one and it crashes on the Jespar. esp mod, any ideas why ?

don't think Ive actually met him yet , is this an important mod or is it ok not to use
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

10.08.2018 15:37wilowood hat geschrieben:
it starts to load save then music tires to start in background the i get a windows box saying something along the lines of 'Skyrim has stopped working..." then i have to close it using task manager.
So, I took a look at your saves. Both of them worked fine for me, no crashes at all. But, when I create a new save based on 1137 Thalgard, and load that, I hear combat music and the game freezes for a few seconds. However, after that it loads fine.

So far, I have a few ideas, and you can tell me how it goes!

1) If you disable all your mods in the Enderal Launcher, can you load your save then?

2) I am attaching a cleaned version of your 1137 Thalgard save, the SaveTool found a few obsolete scripts and other issues in there. Please try loading it without your mods first (disable them in the Enderal Launcher). And then, enable the mods again, and try to load the save once more. What happens?

3) I am not sure if you know about ENBoost, but I recommend it. Maybe the engine is overwhelmed for some reason. You can find more information on how to use it here and here. There is no guarantee that it will help, but maybe it will.

Let us know how it goes! :)
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

10.08.2018 15:52wilowood hat geschrieben:
just took the mods out and put back in one by one and it crashes on the Jespar. esp mod, any ideas why ?

don't think Ive actually met him yet , is this an important mod or is it ok not to use
What is the Jespar.esp? What kind of Mod is it? Where did you get it? What does it do?

Also. You should have met Jespar shortly after arriving in Enderal. And I think you have done a few quests with him, for example at the Old Man's House? This is Jespar.
wilowood
Bettler
Bettler

10.08.2018 16:27lusine hat geschrieben:
10.08.2018 15:37wilowood hat geschrieben:
So, I took a look at your saves. Both of them worked fine for me, no crashes at all. But, when I create a new save based on 1137 Thalgard, and load that, I hear combat music and the game freezes for a few seconds. However, after that it loads fine.

So far, I have a few ideas, and you can tell me how it goes!

1) If you disable all your mods in the Enderal Launcher, can you load your save then?

2) I am attaching a cleaned version of your 1137 Thalgard save, the SaveTool found a few obsolete scripts and other issues in there. Please try loading it without your mods first (disable them in the Enderal Launcher). And then, enable the mods again, and try to load the save once more. What happens?

3) I am not sure if you know about ENBoost, but I recommend it. Maybe the engine is overwhelmed for some reason. You can find more information on how to use it here and here. There is no guarantee that it will help, but maybe it will.

Let us know how it goes! :)
where do i find the clean save file you mentioned
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

11.08.2018 17:51wilowood hat geschrieben:

where do i find the clean save file you mentioned
Here! Not sure what went wrong and why it did not upload the first time!
Dateianhänge
1137 Thalgard Saves.rar
(1.69 MiB) 99-mal heruntergeladen
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1